sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴡɪɴs

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 '𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲' 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝟏𝟎

Mc: Congratulations! PROMISE has won the first place!!

Pongkhuri: Aaaah our dearest KEEPERs! We've won the first place!!

PROMISE: *cheers*

Pongkhuri: Aah so first I'd of course like to thank our KEEPERs who have exhibited us with so much love nad support! We were sceptical about being experimental and to release a summer song as we hadn't done this earlier, however, our worries were swept away by your immense encouragement! Also, haha thank you Bang Pd-nim for providing us with this splendid opportunity!!

Payel: In addition to that, let's not forget the diligence of our lovely staff who have helped us through everything and also to all the members who have worked hard! Thank you!!

Shanaj: Also, to all our siblings and parents without whom all of this would've been unattainable! Thank you!!!

Payel: And since one of our members *side-eyes Pongkhuri* had promises on weverse that we would sing with ice in our mouths if we win today. *sigh* we'll abide by the promise! Thank you everyone!

Pongkhuri: ☺

Swagata brings up two mugs filled to the brink with ice from the staff and hands it to the members. Everyone bows the fellow idols who were present at the stage as a gesture of goodbye before proceeding to try to sing while having mouthful of ice.

Ps: Pongkhuri tried to shove ice into everyone's chest through their clothes.

Comments:

Flyffypong
> The G in Pongkhuri stands for Gay

Misedom
> Pongkhuri thought this would annoy the members but is herself chocking on the ice in the background 💀

Imsogayfor Swagata
> Inakshi's vocals are so stable😭

Saranghoe
> God Payel literally just hit the most stable high note while having a mouthful of ice! Stan talent, stan God Payel

Drunk sprite
> Payel: *looking adorable af with ice in both her cheeks*
Meanwhile, Swagata: *looks like a terrified chipmunk*

Inatober
> Literally the best encore stage ever

Ivy's husband (real)
> They bring back the old kpop vibes by just goofing around the stage, doing the absolutely questionable stuff

Payel love boot
> Someone save Puja, girlie is literally chocking

Mimilostjams
> This is pure talent😭

Beombastic
> Congrats queens😭😭

~•~

'𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞' 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝟑

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 (𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥 - 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬) : 𝟑𝟔 (being on 26th position on the rankings of tota music show wins among all the kpop groups)