ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

Somi (MC): And now

Somi (MC): And now... the award of the Best OST! We have many nominees for the category this year! Let's have a look at them, shall we?

['Goodbye Now' by Tomorrow x Together, 'You Remember' by Paul Kim, 'Heaven' by Lim Jae Hyun, 'With Me' by Big Naughty, and 'Love, Maybe' by PROMISE]

Somi: That's some tough competition, ain't it? But there's gonna be just one winner out of all the nominees. And, I am more than glad to get the opportunity to announce the winner because I've been continuously listening to the song as well! It is.... 'Love, Maybe' by PROMISE! Congratulations! Maybe I please welcome Payel, Pongkhuri and Inakshi onto the stage please!

In disbelief, the three members leap up from their seats, while being congratulated and hugged by the rest. Payel, Pongkhuri and Inakshi go on-stage, while the OST plays in the background along with cheers from the crowd. Inakshi receives the award from Somi, while bowing. Payel goes to the mic, and the other two stand on either side of her.

Payel: Uh... Haha... This is... I'm so thankful for the award. When we were recording the song, we didn't know it'd make such a huge impact all over. We're extremely glad that everyone showed so much love and support to the song. We'd like to thank Bang-pd-nim for entrusting the three of us with the OST, and also all the producers and staff that helped us throughout as well as Kim Sejeong sunbaenim, she helped out a lot [the screen shows Sejeong, being flustered and showing a heart in response while blushing] and yeah how can we forget our members! All the members supported us so much during all this. They're the best!

Screen displays PROMISE, who are on their seats, Puja does a thumbs up to the camera, Swagata is just flustered, Shraboni does a thumbs up as well, Shakshi does some aegyo pose, Shanaj sends flying kisses to the members on stage and Ivy shows a thumbs down while making a disgusted expression as a tease in response to Payel, Pongkhuri and Inakshi giggle at the members' responses.

Payel: Along with it, our most beloved KEEPERs! *Gestures to the trophy in Inakshi's hands* This is not ours! This is all yours!

Pongkhuri, pushes Payel away to get to the mic: We love you KEEPERs!!!!

Meanwhile, the camera suddenly shifts to Taesan of BOYNEXTDOOR who was caught mouthing 'Pretty' while Pongkhuri was on the screen. He gets embarassed and hides himself while the other members laugh merrily, teasing him. The rest 6 members of PROMISE who were seated, sees this. Their reaction of laughing at Taesan is captured on the screen. Meanwhile, after bowing to the audience, Payel, Pongkhuri and Inakshi gets off the stage.

~•~

Somi : Moving onto the next award, it is.... Song of the year! Who do you think it will be?

Crowd: *muffled cheers*

Somi: Uhm uhm, there's so different cheers! Let's not keep you waiting! Let's have a look! Shall we? *opens envelope* oooh it's them! It's not a surprise! Any guesses?