Chapter 3 - The Beginning...

happy reading fellas..

Haseena is in her room turning left and right on bed.. unable to sleep properly due to the nightmare she is having...she gets up and wipes her sweat and looks around the room...relax and lays down on bed and think about that dreadful night that changed her whole life....

she is still not got over from the past...many advised to move on but nothing worked for her.. she shut herself from outside world not contacting anyone for two years expect for few who cared about her.... all of this happened because of her work... she dropped everything two years ago and now standing there again to help someone who was there in her bad times...

When she was doing her college, Haseena had passion for crimes and started her own PI but due to less source she couldn't move further.. luckily, she met Professor Subramanian made a team with her...Professor was so much amazed by her skills that he made her his assistant... after finishing college she joined the full time and done her best works...

In the town most of the people know about her work.. her father and mother were proud of her and always encourager to do whatever she wants...she was very much happy and blessed to have them in her life.. but lost them in one incident and everything changed from that....now she don't have courage to stand up...she is still wondering why she accepted Professor Subramanian offer in first place when she left everything...

Haseena slips down and gets ready for the day as the have many things to discuss...she have no idea how they are going to solve this case, it has so many mysteries in it...her thoughts were broken by the phone call...she takes it and smiles seeing the person id..

"ji boliye Professor..."said Haseena while combing her hair..

"tum dono puch gaayi hona...koi muskil tho nahi huvi.."asked Professor..

"nahi sir..sab kuch thik hai...aur kal raat tak puch bhi gaaye the..."

"chalo aachi baat hai...Bandariya kaha hai..."

Haseena chuckles a little.. "pata nahi sir..vo hum abhi udde the hai aur tyraar ho raha hai..bahar gaaye nahi..shyd udd gaayi hongi...kyu apko unse baat karni thi kya..."

"well baat tho karni hongi na...pareshan jo kar thi hai...vo actually uski dadi ka phone aaya tha bol rahi thi ki Karishma phone nahi udda rahi hai...isliye hum puch raha the ki vo kaha hai..."

"oh..accha..aap chitna mat kijiye jaise hume Karishma ko dekh jaaye hum unhee inform kar denge..."

"good..ek aur jauru baat karni thi...mai kuch hi der me London ke nikal jaavuga aur 1 haft baad aavuga vaapas...kaam jaldhi thi kahatam huva tho mai khud tum logo se milne aa jaavuga..tab tak tum dono sambal kar rahana thik hai...koi urgent kaam huva tho mujhe call karna..."

Haseena opens her room door and walks outside.. "aap chitna mat kijiye sir...hum sab sambalnege.."

"thik hai mai phone rakna tha...Goodbye.."said Professor and cuts the call...

Haseena with phone comes at the living area and looks for everyone....she looks at the time showing 8:00 am...Ramu Kaha comes behind her with food tray..

"aery Haseena beta..tum udd gaayi...needh acche se aayi ki nahi..."

Haseena turns and smiles... "ji bahut hi accha..ghar me koi dekh nahi raha hai...sab log kaha hai.."

Ramu kaha goes towards the dinning area and arranges the plate while Haseena follows him... "Satish bahar gaaya hai..bol raha tha koi urgent kaam hai...aur tum logo se kuch der me milega...Karishma abhi tak uddi nahi hai lagtha hai...takhan hongi...."