Chapter 4 - Getting to Know Each Other...

happy reading fellas...

The grand, elegantly decorated hall is buzzing with excitement as COLLEGE ALUMNI, now in their late 30s, gather for their long-awaited reunion. The walls are adorned with photographs capturing the memories of their college days. The soft hum of conversations fills the air, punctuated by laughter and the clinking of glasses.

Many people had gathered around the hall reliving the memories they have shared in their college days...Haseena, Karishma along with Arvind and Satish joining the party...the boys get mingle with their classmates while the girls stand there watching each and everyone...

All are very much happy to see each other after a long time.. introducing their family to their best friends...telling the tales of friendship to their kids.. everything seems to be amazing....Haseena keep a close watch on everyone while Karishma enjoys the reunion..

As the friends toast to their reunion, the room falls silent. The crowd turns their attention to the stage at the front of the hall, where PROFESSOR MARTIN (60s, wise and charismatic) stands at the podium. He gazes out at his former students with warmth and pride.

"Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed alumni of this wonderful institution, welcome back to our beloved alma mater!" said Pro.Martin and a wave of applause and cheers sweeps through the crowd..

"mujhe kushi ho rahi ki inthne saalo ke baad mai firse unn chahare ko dekh raha hoon jo uss time inthne mujhe pareshan karthi thi...( all laughs ) college me inthne masti karthe the ki mujhse control hi nahi kiya jaatha tha..but ab mujhe garv bhi ho rahi hai mere saare bacche aaj ek acchi zingai jee raha hai..aur baade log bhi ho gaaye hai....mai aaj bahut hi kush hoon" says Martin with emotionally and all old studenst claps and cheers..

"kuch do saalo se ye reunion ka plan baana raha tha but due to some reasons nahi ho paaya..ye reunion kaas isliye plan kiya hai for the inauguration of another block...ye pehale ho jaana chaiye tha but uss wqt nahi ho paaya..isliye iss reunion ke saath mai vo block apne old students ke saath open karna chahathe hoon..i hope aap baut hi excited honge...jithne din aap log apne family ke saath hai plase enjoy kijiye...asha karthe hai ki aap logo ko koi kami nahi hogi...bahut kuch plan kiya hai aap logo ke liye so enjoy this phase...Thank you..."said Martin comes down...again the hall cheers up...

Later Everyone get busy with the program while Haseena roams around....she stops on her track seeing Karishma who is talking to young man...Karishma is telling something politely and young man goes from there with sad face.. Karishma takes a deep breath and drinks her soda..Haseena joins her..

"kya huva..kya baate ho rahi hai....aur vo aise kyu jaa raha hai..."asked Haseena drinking her juice...

"kuch nahi Haseena madam..."said Karishma lowering her head...

"boliye huva kya...."

"kuch nahi vo admi humse flirt kar raha tha aur kuch nahi..."said Karishma ahd Haseena eyes wide up... "what...!!"

"vohi tho..."

"matlab aap dono abhi abhi iss party me milo aur ek ne shuru bhi kar diya...kamal hai..."

"yahi tho hum bhi usse bol raha the..ki bhaiya hum abhi mile hai fir bhi maane ko tyaar nahi tha..."

Haseena chuckls a little... "apne kya kaha...?"

"humne kaha ki hume ye sab me interested nahi hai...."

"tho usne kya kaha..."

"bolo ki humne usse aaj pehale baar dekha hai tho interested nahi hoga..isliye vo kal humse firse milne aayega...ye bolne laga ki baar baar milne se shyd hum dono ke bich work ho jaayega..."said Karishma and Haseena suppress her laugh..