Chapter 21 - Tomorrow

"Promise." Mike gave Will's hand a gentle squeeze, and Will sighed.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I keep crying." Will muttered, wiping his tears.

"That's okay." Mike smiled softly at Will, which made the smaller boy blush.

"I don't know how I got so lucky to be with you.." Will whispered, admiring his boyfriend.

"I don't know how I got so lucky to be with you." Mike grinned, giving Will a small kiss on the forehead.

"You're so stupid." Will blushed, making Mike chuckle.

"You love me." Mike grinned.

"I do." Will giggled.

Somebody burst through the door, startling the two of them.

"Will! Mike! We need to talk t-.." Lucas trailed off.

"What?" Mike raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" Lucas grinned.

"Making out." Mike teased, and Will blushed bright red.

"N-No we weren't." Will rolled his eyes, causing the other two boys to let out a small laugh.

"Okay, well anyway, we made a plan." Lucas announced, and Will and Mike both looked at each other.

Mike stared into Will's eyes, and they weren't flickering, so they both went down to the basement where everybody was.

Mike and Will both sat down together, and Mike instantly connected Will's hand with his own.

"Okay, is everybody here?" Nancy looked around, and everybody nodded.

"Okay. We have a plan. That I know will work." Nancy began, and Mike felt Will's hand go cold.

"Stop speaking." Mike muttered, looking over at Will.

Everybody went dead silent, and Will looked around.

"What?" He whispered, his eyes flickering.

"Nothing." Mike gave him a small smile, and Will's eyes returned back to normal.

Nancy let out a small sigh of relief, and began talking again.

"Step 1, somebody bates Vecna." She began, keeping her eyes on Will.

He seemed normal, so she carried on.

"While he attacks Me, Steve and Robin will all go to where he rests." She told everybody, and most people had already heard this so they knew what they had to do.

"Whoever we decide to bate Vecna will have music with them, and whenever we signal, you play the music." Nancy explained, and she saw Will's eyes begin to flicker.

She stopped speaking, causing the room to go silent again.

Will frowned and looked around again, looking upset.

"What..?" He muttered.

"Nothing, don't worry." Mike gave Will's hand a gentle squeeze, and he nodded slowly.

His eyes stoppes flickering and went to their normal colour, so Nancy began speaking again.

"We will begin to attack him, we know what to do and how to kill him, so all we need to do is figure out who to ba-" Nancy got cut off by someone speaking.

"I'll do it." Will looked up at her.

"Are you sure?" She gave him a questioning look, and Will nodded.