Let the game begin

M/N is seen going to the hospital to visit Tara by himself for the first time we see alone. He had plan to play the hero as much as he can but now he had to switch the script. Richie wasn't taking a liking to M/N role that was given to him by Tara friend and Sam excepting the answer. Sam was now slowly avoiding Richie because how Dewey said it and was now think about everything. Richie is now trying to think of a way to kill M/N but with Amber help to betray him, but that wasn't going to work. Amber loves M/N and she wouldn't betray him he was the one that helper and plan everything.

Hospital

M/N:how you doing sleeping beauty?

Tara:(red) M/N what are you doing here and where's Amber?

M/N: I came just to check on you to see how been and Amber said that it was important and said she will make it up to my sending a couple of pictures in the process if you know what I mean.

Tara:god can't you guys go one day without have any sexual contact for one day.( laughs)

M/N:look you remember when we had that argument when we were dating like a year.(Tara nods) we missed Wes birthday not like it mattered to me and Amber but it was because we had a full day of makeup sex.

Tara: oh my god you are a horn dog with Amber hahaha

M/N: hey look that's not nice, but I'm pretty sure if I was your boyfriend we would be doing the same thing everyday like me and Amber. Don't deny it.

Tara: you need help M/N and no I would make you be horny all day.

M/N: yea right like if you would give me(interrupted by Sam entering the room)

Sam:hey Tara I know you hate me but i( notice that M/N is in the room also) oh hey... is Amber also here.

M/N: hey I'm not her lap dog okay.(joking)I can go out and have fun by myself if I wanted to.

Tara:right.... look you are not fooling anyone with that ( Sam laughs M/N looks at both and flips off Tara and Sam that laugh more)

M/N:fuck you both (joking)

Sam: I don't think you can handle both of us( realize what she said turning supper red and Tara too)

M/N: is that a challenge because if it is remember you have to call Amber for approval (Tara blushing but at the same time confused but Sam covering her face)

Sam: hahaha but in a serious matter can I talk to Tara an alone for a moment please.( M/N looks at Tara and she nods)

M/N gets a notification by Amber and opens it to see Amber in the Ghostface costume taking a selfie with a dead Wes on the floor ( think of dead by daylight Ghostface kill) with a call me.

Amber: hey babe how do you like the picture.

M/N: have I ever told you how much I love you.

Amber:(giggles softly) yea but I love you more okay, but also let me tell you. That you were right about Richie he's trying to convince me that you are cheating on me with Sam and Tara and that Sam been calling you and whatever.

M/N: I'll make sure to break his legs and see him cry like a bitch he is and then send his head to his parents.

Amber:it's okay babe but how do you want to play it because I told him no but let's make this more personal to him, because I take it personal when someone talks bad about you.

M/N:(evil smile) yes I feel the same way. By your permission then can I flirt with Sam and Tara then.

Amber: I don't like it but yes let's make Dick suffer on his movie that he thinks he doing.(laughing)