The First Night

**********                 ****************TWO WEEKS LATER*****************     ************

I'm walking home from the store and I decide to call my ex Kiana. She knows almost everybody. I wonder if she will tell ne the girl last name.

Four rings ... "What's up." Peanut answered.

"Peanut do you know a girl named Ashleigh?" I asked my ex-girlfriend.

"Yea, why?" Peanut said in a low tone.

"She seems cool and I want to look for her on MySpace?" I said.

"She's a player."

"I don't want her, my friend does. Do you know her last name?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's Askew or something crazy like that."

"Thank you peanut, how is school going?"

"Its fine, I just wish you were here with me."

"Me too. Hopefully I will be able to transfer school to be closer to you."

"You would like that wouldn't you."

"Of course."

I was getting closer to my house and my aunt thinks it’s disrespectful to walk into the house on the phone so I had to end the conversation.

"I love you Peanut but I got to go"

"Ok. I love you too."

I hung up the phone and walked into the house. I'm still in love with her but it's impossible to be with her although I would be glad too. See, Kiana is a cheater and a compulsive liar. She will lie about anything to get attention from anybody for any reason. One time, she told me she had nine brothers but every time she talked about it. I guess she forgot what lie she told because it went from nine to ten to eleven to twelve. She even used to make up lies about the people in her life dying it was sickening that she could lie so much about things so important. It got to the point that I wouldn't believe a word that came out of her mouth. I just couldn't leave her alone because we had so much chemistry and besides I liked the attention I got from her.

I got straight on the computer. I logged into Myspace.com and searched Ashleigh Askew I saw a bunch of people pop up but there was this one that stood out. It had a picture of the girl with dreads and she had on the outfit that I saw her in the first day of school.

I added her as a friend.

Should I send a message? If I don't she won't even notice me.

I debated for about two minutes and finally gave in.

I wrote her a message:

"Hey, you're sexy, you should hit me up"

I hit send and waited.

In the meantime I did my homework and made a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I went back to my room and saw that she was online. I immediately got nervous.

I read the message from her

"waz gud"

 I hesitated to respond because a million thoughts were running through my head at that one time.

I finally mustered up the courage to respond;

"What does it take for a girl like me to get your number?"

"292-8922"

I didn’t know what to do after that. I have never been really good with communicating with other people.

I wrote her number on a piece of paper and logged out of my account.

I fucking did it, I thought to myself. I got a girl's number all on my own.

We spent the next couple of hours texting and we talked on the phone. I remember her asking me about the states in America; the only state she knew was Virginia, which was the state that we both were living in.

That Friday of the same week I got her number, I she came over my house.

My aunt , whom I was living with at the time had went out with her friends which usually ended in her sleeping over their house and not coming back till later the next morning.

I waited for Ashleigh to call me for directions to my house. She ended up getting dropped off at the Golden Skillet up the street from my house. I grabbed a pair of shoes and walked out of the house, I was very nervous about meeting her and talking to her in person by myself. I called my ex Peanut while I went to meet Ashleigh. When I saw her I hung up the phone and we walked to my house holding hands. I gave her a tour of my house and we went to my room and closed the door. 

"Kiss me." She said.

"No." I shyly responded.

"Why"

"Because I don't know you like that"

"You want me, don't you?"

"More than anything." 

"Prove it."

I wrapped my hands around her neck and started kissing her hard and aggressively. She pushed me back onto my bed and lay on top of me. I felt her take control as I pulled on her dreads; she continued kissing me and started taking my clothes off. She stopped when she got to my underwear. “Let me know if you want me to stop “I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her into a full kiss, giving her the okay to continue. She slid her hands into my panties and started rubbing the tip of my clitoris real gently. I feel a hot sensation stimulate in my vaginal area. “Go haarder" I pleaded. She did just that. I moved my body in rhythm with her fingers and let out a loud moan as she stuck her fingers inside of me causing me to rotate my hips harder. She pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her mouth. As I grinded against her mouth she stayed in tuned with me. I came several times and she kept going. She kissed my belly button and dragged her tongue down into my middle. She put the tip of her tongue against me and pressed it harder and harder until I screamed of pleasure. She gently blew cold air against my vagina driving me crazy. She then stuck her two fingers inside of me while blowing on me. I was going crazy; I needed a break to get myself together. I tried to scoot up on the bed and she pulled me back down and bit on my inner thigh. I screamed with ecstasy. She grabbed a cup that was sitting on my and drunk the water and put a piece of ice in her mouth. She rubbed the outside of my vagina with it and proceeded to eat me out with the ice in her mouth. I put my hands on the headboard and started to fuck her tongue. The ice mixed with the heat from our previous encounter had me shaking in my juices.

Ashleigh got up from the bed and took her shirt off. I stared at her body. I looked at her lustfully, ready to return the favor.

She grabbed my chin and looked at me "My pleasure is your pleasure"

She pulled me closer up off the bed and I grabbed the sheet to cover myself. She just held on to me really tight. I pulled the blinds to my window and we stared at the moon.  It was so pretty, the sky was dark indicating that it was past midnight. The moon was full and glistened in the dark. Finally she let me go and grabbed my bottle of Nyquil and drunk it straight from the bottle like it was some sort of soda or juice. She threw her self onto my bed and grabbed my hand as she went down pulling me into stomach. I laid there thinking. Maybe this could be the start of something new. I don’t know what it is but whatever it is I wanted her ..

With that I drifted off to sleep