Aftermath

I woke up groggily the next morning. Was last night a dream? I thought. I didn’t want to open my eyes.. I was scared to find out the answer to my question. I opened my eyes and peeked from under the covers. Yep, she was still here and I didn’t dream last night up. I stared at her facial features. I’ve only lusted over people like her. I never really thought I would’ve been able to take it this far.

Her dreads hid her eyes. My eyes lingered on her body heaving up and down. I watched each breath she took as she was sleep. I moved my leg under the covers, preparing myself to get ready for a little extra cuddle time. I felt her body shift and watched her take one of the pillows and throw it over her face. I stared at her harder. How dare she hide what I was staring at... that is so rude and inconsiderate!  I thought to myself. I rolled myself off of the bed and onto the floor. I sat crisscross Indian style onto my carpet and continued to stare at her with a goofy ass grin on my face.

She lowered the pillow and spoke “Get the fuck out of my face.”

My grin instantly dropped.

“I could feel you staring at me.” She said calmly.

I just looked at her.

“What time is it?” She asked me.

FUCK!I forgot about the time, I wonder if my mother was home yet.

“It’s umm… 10 o’clock. I’ll be back.”

I walked around the house and started looking for signs if my mother was home. She would freaking kill me if she found out I had somebody in my room. I just wouldn’t know how to explain why the girl in my room was gay. I started in my mother’s face place in the house, the living room. She wasn’t in there. I continued checking around the house. From her bedroom to the kitchen, to the laundry room to my sister’s room. Then when I thought the coast was clear, I doubled checked again by checking outside for her car. I didn’t see her car or her best friend’s car.

I walked into the room to see Ashleigh putting her shirt back on. I looked at her and bit my lip. I didn’t want her to leave and she could see it in my eyes.

“Please don’t look like that. I have to go.” She said

“No you don’t. Can you stay for a little while?”

“Hold on, let me call my aunt.” She said.

I walked out the room and into the bathroom to freshen up. I splashed cold water on my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. This is really happening, I have a girl in my room and nobody knows. I splashed some more cold water on my face and took a face cloth off the rack to dry it up.

I walked into my room and she was on my computer trying to log on. I walked over and sat on her lap. I typed my password in the computer which was as basic as it gets. My password was the word password spelled backwards.

We browsed the web for a bit and chilled until 1 o’clock when her aunt called her to let her know she was outside of my house. I went out front to the look out the window and make sure my mother hadn’t returned. I kissed and watched her walk out of my front door. Her aunt left as quickly as she had come.

Sadly, I threw myself on the couch and looked for something to watch on TV.  I turned to the Bad Girls Club and passed out.

I don’t know how long I was on the couch but I heard laughter outside of the window. I got up and ran to peek and see who it was.

It was my mother. I panicked. i cut the TV off and ran inside of my room and shut the door behind me. See my mother is very observant of what’s in front of her. I didn’t want her to see and figure out I had gotten some last night.

That was going to be my secret. I did not want to tell a soul. Ashleigh Askew was my little secret that nobody knew about.

I smiled to myself then I heard the phone ring.

My body instantly tensed up.