First Day

Chapter 1
Mia's POV

"I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" My mom screamed from the car.

"LOVE YO- MOM BYE." I screamed back cutting off Carolyn.

I glared at Carolyn.

"What?"

"Don't egg my mom on. She's already embarrassing enough." I said fixing the violin on my back.

We walked up to the doors of the school not exactly sure what to expect. We had just flown in last night from Australia. We were born in America so it wasn't all that bad to get back in touch with our roots.
Carolyn opened the door to our new school. We followed the signs until we got to the office.

"Hello. You must be our new students from Austrdnalia. Your schedules are right here and everything you need is already in your lockers. Oh, and here is a map of the school so you can find your classes." The lady said.

"Okay! Thanks!" I said pulling Carolyn out into the hall.

"Carolyn, what classes do you have?" I said quickly, scared we didn't share any classes.

"Well we both have AP music Theory and lunch." She said.

"So 3 period and lunch." I said.

"Yes, it's okay. I know your scared because your younger than everyone else. You'll meet people, and they will love that beautiful personality."
I smiled and said,"I'm ready."

"I'll see you in 3rd, okay?" Carolyn said.

"Yeah."

I walked to building 13 trying to find my locker.

"13-421.....421......421!" I say to myself.
I attempt to open the lock but I fail. I'm really terrible with locks.

"Excuse me.... could you help me?." I asked the brunette boy with long hair next to me.

"What do you need help with, Darling?" He asked me.

"Umm..... could you open my locker... I'm new here and I'm really bad with locks." I said kind of embarrassed.

"Ahh it's okay." He said with a giggle as I handed him my paper.

"Thank you so much."

"So what's your name, beautiful?" He said as he opened my locker.

"No.... it's Mia.....Oh you called me beautiful not..... gosh...."I said covering my face.

"Haha! You're shy aren't you?" He said looking at me.

"Yes.....Only around guys...." I said.

"Well don't be shy." He said taking the books out of my locker that I needed according to the paper I gave him.

"So you play guitar?" I said looking at the guitar next to him.

"Yeah. You play violin?"

"Yep. Along with 5 other instruments."

"Ooo, pretty and smart."

" Thanks...."

He closed my locker and gave me my bag.

"So can I walk you to class?" He asked me.

".......I don't want you to be late..."

"We have the same first period, Orchestra."

"Oh.... I don't really need you to..."

"No, it's fine."

Carolyn's POV