Nine.

Damien sat at the dining table in silence, staring tearfully at his plate of untouched lasagna. The words help me had haunted his brain since leaving the park, and all he'd wanted was to go upstairs in the hopes of seeing his sister again.

What did she mean? Why did she need help? How was he going to help her? The questions asked themselves, but he knew he would get no real answer until he saw her again.

In the living room, Damien's parents sat with worried expressions for their son as they listened to his uncle explain what happened at the park.

"It was like he was looking at something I couldn't see," Louis said and shook his head. "I mean...I don't want to assume, but I'm pretty sure it was Nisey."

Anthony furrowed his brows as he asked, "What do you mean you think he saw Nisey? Like a ghost or something? That's not possible, Lou."

"You don't think I know that already?" Louis asked. "But what other thing could it have been if he was crying her name out like he was? And he told her to come back."

"He's been saying that a lot lately," Regina said with a sniff. "I don't know what to do. I don't know how to make him feel better."

"Ginny," Louis said with a frown as Anthony rubbed her shoulder.

"We all lost a part of ourselves with her," she then said. "But it's clear that Damien lost a bigger part than us all and it hurts so bad to see it. I just want my baby to get better, that's all."

"Well, in my opinion, I think you two have done a great start in that by letting him start therapy," Louis said. "Ant, I know you were hesitant at first, but it's good that you saw through that and put him first. With our support and the help of a professional, I know he'll get through this. We all will. We just gotta take it one step at a time."

Anthony nodded. "I agree," he said and cleared his throat. "And Lou...I'm sorry for what I said to you the last time you were here. That was wrong of me and I shouldn't have behaved the way I did. You're my brother and I love you no matter what...and I love Eric too. I thank you both for the way you've been showing up for Gina and Damien during all of this."

Louis smiled a small smile as Regina kissed her husband's cheek. "I appreciate that," he said. "And I accept your apology. I love you too, and we're both here for you too. Don't leave yourself out. You're family and it's important we all stay as close as we can."

Anthony nodded again with a small smile of his own as Regina gave him a proud look.

Walking into the living room, Damien furrowed his brows as he looked between his parents and uncle before he cleared his throat.

"Damien," Regina said while standing up from the couch. "Hi, baby. Did you eat?"

Damien shook his head as his mother walked over to him. "No, I wasn't really that hungry," he mumbled with a sniff.

Regina frowned. "No?" she asked. "Well did you at least eat your sandwich from earlier? I saw it was gone from the microwave."

"Yeah, Ma. I ate it on the way to the park," Damien said and sniffed again. "Can I go upstairs? I just want to shower and go to bed."

Anthony frowned. "It's only seven, son," he said. "You don't want to come back down and hang with us for a while? We can watch a movie like old times."

"Yeah, Damie boy," Louis said with a smile. "Don't tell me you still feeling shameful from me whooping your cocky behind in that race."

Regina rolled her eyes playfully as Anthony laughed, and a ghost of smirk sat on Damien's lips as he looked at his uncle, whose smile immediately brightened as he saw the small expression on his nephew's face.