chapter 15

Woh lut kar aya hain manane ko
Shayad  azmaa kar aaya hain zama ne ko....

W

e can never ask Roses with out it thorns. The thorns with the roses shows its actual beauty.

This is also with our life here, We can never ask everything to be be good happy with out its problems and some awful events in life. Life with problems and some lessons to learn just make the life more preety  to live.

Huma looked around her, the place, the people, the eyes the words the corners of this Warehouse is what made zayan. She felt herself repulsed from all these but there no going back now. She had to accept him this way for zayan is zayan for his work. The one who is ruthless, with surely short temper like those noval men.

Huma tried to calm her mind and heart when zayan left her alone in his study. Why does he have to leave her?she sulked feeling really low with fever Rising she just want to pass time till they leave.

Huma sighed before throwing herself on a the couch she felt her body ache and was sure that she have a good temprature now. But again she tried to pray her morning Namaz and again just asked for thier happiness. She asked for her mothers love again.

Pulling off ger Earrings and all she laid there for good amount of time. But that was short lived when zayan walked in shouting her name.

Huma sat UP with jolt and zayan rolled his eyes at his wife who is too scared of things sometime only on ocassion.

"Are you tired?"he asked softly closing the door behind

"No.... I am not at all tired wgo said i am tired."

"Actually, I might take time so, why not you go home. Take rest hmm?" Zayan  suggested but buma threw daggers his way.

"Zayan please its not like I am disturbing you or not allowing to work. I am fine here please" She said with exhaustion taking toll on her

"You sure huma?"

"I am very much sure. But please do not allow anyone inside Okay."

"That will be done take rest."

Zayan was out of her sight but huma wanted look around his office as her sleepiness was long gone.

She Looked around the place which had many files arranged in a shelf a huge maghony table kept on one side a huge computer device kept a window on the other side what attracted her was the the stair case to reach out all the files kept on top like some beautifull library. Huma than pulled out a Random file and tried to read it but kept back in confusion.

How can someone be so......whatever. She walked to his desk to switch on the computer which had so many folders and not a single game.

"Zayan you are so boring man". She randomly started to open the folders trying to find something intresting. Not at all aware of havoc on thier way.

Huma breath out in boredom before opening other file and a gasp left her lips Shocked.

She scrolled down the folder by the end her breath was still, shiver run down her spine reading the papers and the pictures the folder had.

She was numb, her whole body was shivering before she shut that stupid thing. She held the table to support her body which was in shivering in shock or was it the fever.

Releasing a shaky breath she closed her eyes and tried to calm her mind. She can not believe anything she need to know other side as well. With a determination huma again open her eyes the vision was blur. She felt hot tears flowing down her eyes. Heart was in anguish with mind numb yet.