Stress reliever

__

Members: Jaywon

Top:Jay
Bottom: Jungwon

Genre:Smut with fluff at the end

Contains: Hair pulling, rough sex, daddy kink and dirty talk.

--

Wonnie will be a femboy in this one :)

--

______________________________________

                       Jungwon's pov

I was sitting on my bed watching TV, waiting for my boyfriend Jay to return home from work. Jay as really been stressed out and tired from working for the past couple of days now, which is understandable because I know what it feels like. It's currently 9:30pm which means Jay should be coming home in a little while, so I decided to get my favorite snack from the fridge and sat back down on my bed.

--

*A few mins later*

Jungwon was still watching TV until he heard the front door open, signalling that Jay was home and ran out of the bedroom only for him to jump on Jay and wrap his arms around him "hey, baby" Jay said tiredly and putting his bags down. "How was work?" Jungwon asked jumping off of Jay "stressful, my boss made me do extra paperwork" Jay said, plopping himself down on the couch and sighed "It's just so stressful and tiring" Jay threw his head back in frustration.

--

Jungwon pouting and hugged his boyfriend to comfort him, he never really liked seeing  Jay so stressed out and tired from work because he always felt like there was nothing he could possibly do to make Jay feel better. Jungwon was just laying his head on his boyfriend's chest until he thought of something that might help Jay feel better, a lot better at that "I think I might know something that will make you feel better" jungwon said and Jay just looked at him, knowing exactly what jungwon was thinking and smirked. Jungwon wasted no time to place his lips on jay's and started playing with his hair. Jay, on the other hand, started grinding himself on jungwon's clothed dick, letting a small moan escape from his lips. Jay smirked into the kiss and slipped his hand down jungwon's skirt and started playing with his dick in a fast motion, making jungwon release from the kiss and throw his head back "F-fuck" jungwon gripped jay's shoulders to keep himself from falling "Look at you being such a good boy for daddy" Jay fasted his pace on his boyfriend's dick earning a high pitched moan from him "D-daddy please" jungwon moaned out. "Please what, love?" Jay practically already knew what jungwon wanted, he just wanted to hear him beg for it "Please F-fuck me, daddy" jungwon said before Jay got on top of him, aligned himself between jungwon's hole and pushed himself inside roughly, earning a scream from him "Oh F-fuck!" Jungwon begin to leave marks on jay's back and wrapped his legs around his waist "Fuck baby, you're so tight" Jay gripped jungwon's thighs and pushed himself more into jungwon's hole "Don't stop, please don't stop" jungwon cried out, he loved it when jay fucked him roughly with no mercy and how he used him like a toy "you like that? You like it when I Fuck you hard like a fucking dirty little slut?" Jay pulled jungwon's hair making him arch his back "y-yes, I love it so much" jungwon gripped the couch's arm rest and bit his lip "f-faster" jungwon whimpered out and Jay gave him exactly what he wanted "Fuck, r-right there, don't stop" jungwon started having tears drip down his face from how much pleasure he was receiving "You're such a dirty whore for daddy's dick, aren't you?" Jay growled in jungwon's ear still going at a fast pace "yes, I'm a whore for daddy" jungwon said feeling his high coming in "I'm close" he bit his lip almost drawing blood from it "me too baby" Jay started fucking his boyfriend in a animalistic pace, causing jungwon to scream "Fuck, I'm coming!" Jungwon screamed out.

--

Both boys rode out their high and layed next to each other breathing heavily "Feel better?" Jungwon asked still trying to catch his breath "definitely" Jay chuckled and pecked his boyfriend's lips "thank you for helping me" Jay smiled at jungwon.
"Of course baby, anytime" jungwon smiled back at Jay and pecked his lips "now let's go take a shower" jungwon said "yeah, I was gonna say the same thing" Jay giggles and leaves to start the water in the tub. Jay comes back and picks up jungwon bridal style and helps him in the tub since he can't walk from the session they had not to long ago. "can you wash me please?" Jungwon asked and Jay just smiled "anything for you, love" Jay put jungwon's favorite body wash on his pink kitty loufaa and began to wash every part of his body making sure to peck jungwon's lips every now and then. Jungwon absolutely loved it when jay would take care of him and treat him like he was the most important person in the world to him which he was, that was one of the most admirable things about Jay.

*Time skip*

Jay and jungwon got out of the tub and begin to dry each other's body and get dressed, Jay wore gray sweats with a black shirt and jungwon wore jay's green hoodie with black shorts. They sat down on the bed and begin to watch k dramas with each other, while eating snacks.

______________________________________

--

--

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed making it. I haven't really wrote smut in a while since my last heeseung one, so I hope it isn't too bad. Please let me know what you guys think and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Thank you, I love you and I hope you have a very good day/night

--

🎶 Just come over and bite me, it's you and me in this world 🎶 Ok, I'll stop bye bye now