Chapter : 1

~ First Day of Hell ~

- Venus - (in media)

The blinding light of the morning pierced into my sleepless eyes making me groan as my mother opened my windows.

"It's time to wake up, it's your junior year of high school!"

I groaned once more, "It's not time yet... 5 more mins... bye Felicia."

She crept by my side tickling me, "Get up- Geeet up I'm going to take off your covers!"

"Ma, stop!" I was laughing so much that I had to get up to use the bathroom. My mother smirked with the sense of victory as I got up to go.

I started growling, "Next time I'll definitely swing on you, ma."

She got up to leave, "Yeah, yeah, yeah hurry up. You don't want to be late your bus number is 1086 and it's coming at 5:50am."

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower I put on a red shirt with a striped patterns and my silver chain, followed by some white joggers and my new red bottoms.

- Prince -

I woke up shivering.

anotha bitch ass nightmare...

I reached for my clock and faced it my way, 5:27am stared back at me. I yanked it off the table and threw it at my mirror watching it shatter to pieces.

I never liked looking in the mirror anyways...

"Shit..." I groaned then dragged my body out of bed. I walked into my almost empty living room lying on the couch. I opened the TV, and silent library was on.

Finally something worth watching...

Someone was approaching my way. I quickly turned my head towards the hallway to be thrown against the TV.

My father was hovering over me, "What the fuck are you doin up so damn early! You woke up Chris!"

Regaining my senses I looked over to see my 4 and a 1/2 year old brother hiding behind my fathers leg. I pulled myself up, "There was no point of pushing me ya' know?"

He grabbed me by the shirt, "How many fucking times I told you I don't like you awake around this time!"

I kneed him in the stomach,
"Don't touch me man, I have school today!" I yelled. Then I ran to my bathroom before my father could do anything else. After I got ready for school, I slid out the front door trying not to wake my father or brother. But before I could reach the road my brother poked his head out the door, "Bye Prince! I love you!"

I smiled back at him, "Bye my lil prince. I love you too, God Bless."

After he closed the door I decided to go to Seven Eleven before heading to my bus stop since I was just a bit early.

- Venus -

When I reached my bus stop I was completely out of breath. My friend Blu was laughing.

 My friend Blu was laughing