10/3/23 at 2:31pm

Dear diary,

OMG my teacher just yelled at a student for saying "Segregation". In my opinion, as well as like everyone else, this teacher is a bitch. I don't know a lot of context but like still, what a bitchy move. LEGIT JUST CAUSE HE SAID THAT!  Well anywayyys, we had a science test last hour but since like no one was done and not even close to being done shes letting us just finish it tomorrow. 

I feel bad for the student who was yelled at cause now they sitting in the hallway. But this is the last hour of school so soon enough I will be at chest club hanging out and playing chest with a few of my friends. I like going to chest club mostly to hang out.

I got this little crochet mushroom at our last marching parade and I named him Peter, I have Peter the Mushroom in my bag right now and a friend and I plan on getting a few photos of Peter with a chest board cause we think that it would be really cute. 

Right now I'm listening to a playlist called "Pov: your thinking of someone while listening to this by audioz444you" on youtube. I really like this playlist as I find it relaxing to listen too. I like love songs when relaxing cause a lot of them I can easily think too and I find the vibes they give really cute!

Also do you like sanrio?! Hello Kitty, My Melody, Kuromi, Mocha, and Cinnamorrol as well as Gude Tama are my favorites! Out of My League by fitz and the tantrums just started playing and I swear I am in love with this song! I like thinking and I happen to think a lot so songs such as these are my favorites. 

Also, something I feel kinda embarrassed to admit is I used to be a Gacha Kid, like Gacha was a big hobby of mine and I will admit it was fun while it lasted, but after a while I started to find it cringe and the Gacha community isn't the same as it used to be.

My favorite song is Cloud 9 and I feel like it is a really cute song! If you don't know if you know it, it goes "And when he loves me I feel like I'm floating, when he calls me pretty I feel like somebody" I also really like the song "juliet by cavetown". 

I feel as though that is kinda a vent song though but its cute. Oh and my step-mom is starting a business at our town square and its gonna be so cool! She said that when I'm older and sometimes after school I might be able to work there and earn money!

Also, if anyone wants it, though I know like no one cares, my Spotify account is @16pxls, in case you ever want to listen to one the playlist I like to listen too! I really like music, it feels like a passion of mine is to just listen to it. Music feels like a sort of escape for me when I listen to it, I think a lot. Sometimes I think about fantasy worlds, sometimes life, or sometimes its about people I wish I could meet or what I think they would be like, music seems to always help me with that.

But I have to stop writing so have a good day/morning/afternoon/night! take care of your health and take a break for your mental health if needed too!

Xoxo,

xXxCloudxXx