Chapter Nine- The pervert

Anita's Pov

Slamming my door shut with a loud bang I headed towards my bed as I collapsed helplessly on it groaning tiredly from the stressful day I had in school today.

Well Becky had urged me to escort her to the mall for some shopping spree after school, an idea which I didn't like actually because I was physically drained from the P.E class I had last. We were asked to run a certain laps in the school field which seemed like a hundred miles to me by our wicked P.E teacher Ms Irene who takes out her family issues frustration on us making sure we bled with blood, sweat and tears by the end of the activity, she was mean.

But being the good friend that I am I decided to go with Becky to the mall because I didn't want to let her down and being the first and only friend I ever had I didn't want to mess things up so I pretty much had a hard time pretending to be interested whenever she asks me if I had find a clothing cool or when she asks me which or which t-shirt will be good on her. It was unbearable with so much torture plus Becky didn't really have much good tastes in clothes but I was too tired to help her choose better though.

It was 8pm already and it was getting dark on the outside. I stood up tiredly from my bed as I took off my black hoodie revealing the gray bra I wore under. I immediately took off my jeans from my legs and kicked it aside on the floor.

Stepping further to the center of my room with only my undies on, I had a weird feeling that I was being watched. I instinctively looked by my left to the my window and my eyes widen in shock as I caught a glimpse of Edwin preying eyes through the window of his room which was across mine.

I gasped harshly as I deliberately laid flat on my floor.

Shit I had forgotten that Edwin lives next door and our rooms might happen to be next to one another.

I mentally cursed myself at my recklessness as I crawled on my hands and feet on the floor towards the window and pull over my curtain blinds hereby hindering Edwin from viewing anything inside my room.

I stood up immediately totally embarrassed, panicking on how Edwin saw me on my bra and my grandma panties.

I ran over to my closet as I threw on a huge black shirt that covered me to my middle thighs.

Feeling furious and outraged I went over to my window and pushed my curtain blinds aside seeing Edwin who is still at his window side with an amused look on his face.

"What the fuck are you, a pervert?" I yelled out to him from my window. "Can't you see I was changing? care for some privacy!?"

Edwin looked at me for a moment like he was trying to suppress a laughter he couldn't hold for much longer as he bursted out laughing and cackling like some stupid evil kid in a movie.

"What the fuck is funny?" I asked feeling utterly confused and angered at the same time.

"You are frog face." He said in between laughter.

I furiously reached out to a book beside me at my window and threw it at Edwin's way which he dodged making the book fly over his head to some corner inside his room.

I grunted wildly at my failure making Edwin laugh out more clutching his stomach with his hands.

"Will you just stop laughing already it's not funny!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Sorry about that frog face." Edwin said with a smirk which totally states he isn't sorry at all. "It's just that you're so hard not to laugh at." He added with a shrug.

"Really dude? You basically just watched me getting half naked and you're out here laughing at me? What's makes it funny? I could sue you for sexual harassment you know." I yelled out angrily.

"Sorry frog face but you really need to cool down. I never asked to see what I saw, I was just simply chilling in my room until I happen to catch a glimpse of you in your underwear over your window which didn't last at all because you happen to see me and duck under." Edwin stated coolly trying to make a lot of sense which still didn't sit cool with me.

"But still you saw me on my underwear." I argued with gritted teeth.

"Then Im sorry about that." He lifted both hands up in mock surrender. "I'd really wish I could unsee what I saw but I think that would be hard though. A beautiful memory like that will be forever stuck up in my mind." He added sending a wink at me.

I didn't knew what happened to me but at that moment I felt my face flushed at his words as I kind of grew shy.

Stop blushing like a freak Anita! Bad timing!!! I cautioned myself.

"Is that a blush I'm seeing over there?" Edwin asked with a knowing look on his face.

"Fuck you pervert!" I screamed out in embarrassment as I pulled the curtain blinds over my window and ran to my bed pulling the duvet over me burying myself in shame.

Feeling utterly embarrassed by what happened earlier, I couldn't seem to get Edwin's last word out of my head.

'A beautiful memory like that would be forever stuck up in my mind'

I hear him say over and over again in my head.

Stop thinking about those words Anita what the heck is wrong with you. I screamed at myself inwardly.

I had this strange warm feeling in my heart which absolutely dreads me.

Do I like him?

I asked myself a question which I really don't want to answer at the moment as I spent the rest of my night shrieking and screaming frustratingly at Edwin's voice which kept on playing on a loop in my head haunting me all night.