Chapter Six- Abigail

Hey guys please don't forget to vote and comment... plsss I'm literally on my knees cryin n beggin 😭😭

Well this chapter is gonna be from Abigail's point of view not Anita's

*******"""""

Abigail's Pov

"I can't believe Jessica did that to you!" Camila screeches looking down at me as I sat under tree at our usual spot beside the school building with my two friends Camila and jenny.

"Yeah and Derek too!" Jenny added. "You made the right choice breaking up with Derek. He's a fucking twat for screwing Jessica when she's not half as hot as you."

"It's decided already, Jessica's out of the group!" Camila finalized. "She doesn't deserve to walk amongst us again cuz she's a back stabbing hoe."

I couldn't get my head straight ever since I found out from Anita that Derek's been cheating on me with my best friend.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. Asking myself why? What I had done to deserve such betrayal.

Derek and I were in love with each other at least I thought.

Jessica and I has been the best of friends since freshman year in highschool so why would she throw away our years of friendship to the mud? How dare she do that to me?!

All my life I have been nice the one.

Always putting myself out there for him, for my friends even for my twin sister who clearly hates me and what I get for return is hatred, betrayal and jealousy.

Right at that moment. I decided I won't play nice anymore, I'm done being the fool for everyone.

"I need some space to clear my head out guys." I said getting up.

"You sure you're gonna be okay Abi?" Camila asked concerned.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna be fine." I assured them both with a weak smile. "I'll just find somewhere to hang around through out the rest of school today."

"You're not going to go your usual hideout are you?" Jenny asked giving me a suspicious look.

"Maybe." I answered with a nonchalant shrug.

"How many times do we need to talk about this Abigail." Camila groaned loudly. "You can't keep doing what you're doing, you're asthmatic!"