Story #2: The Phone Call (gay mlm smut)

"I'm gonna get in bed, I'm tired of this stupid essay," Noah says into his phone as he slams his computer shut and gets into bed wearing only sweatpants and underwear.

"Mmmmm, okay," Maddox says through Noah's phone speaker in a sleepy voice.

Noah starts breathing heavily and his penis starts to get hard, "W-was that a moan or are you just tired?"

Maddox gets turned on by how horny Noah is, "Mmmmm, that's for you to decide~".

Noah starts slowly massaging his penis through his pants, "Y-you're so h-hot~".

"Mmmmm, thanks cutie, you're not too bad yourself~" Maddox replies.

Noah starts to breathe more heavily as he pulls down his pants and starts stroking himself.

Maddox hears Noah's breathing, "Mmmmm, whatcha doing over there~".

"I'm n-not doing anything!" Noah replies as little moans escape his lips.

Maddox puts his hand in his pants and starts stroking the tip of his penis, "Mmmmm, good boy~".

"Fuck, when you say that I just want to caress every part of your body~," Noah says through loud moans.

"Come touch me then sweetheart~" Maddox says seductively as his dick hardens.

"Yes Daddy~" Noah moans as he continues to stroke himself.

"Good boy~" Maddox whispers.

A jolt of pleasure shoots through Noah's penis, "A-Ah~!"

"Mmmmm, you're such a good boy~" Maddox says.

Noah can't control himself and moans, "Fuck me Daddy~"

Maddox replies, "Of course my good little boy~"

"Ahhh~!" Noah says as he cums.

"Good boy."