Inktober 3: Path

So I technically never actually started on the big sketch. I've been doing tiny little planning ones.

If I were talking to myself I totally would have just told myself to go back to the digital Inktober like I did last year. I mean I'm having fun with both. But somehow I found more time to make something on a iPad after school while my room is pitch black. And now school and home life feel kinda flooded with work I only around 60% understand at any given point. So don't judge when I just send the literal "mapping it out" sketch instead of my actual "Inktober Drawing"

 So don't judge when I just send the literal "mapping it out" sketch instead of my actual "Inktober Drawing"

Okay wow.

It's likenhuge for some reason?!-

The intention behind this image, can be mostly how you please. If you want platonic or ship, that's your choice. But the main MHA class ((this doesn't mean give me spoilers!!)) goes on a camping trip. I was thinking that Denki gets restless and wants to walk around. There's a few paths through the woods they're in anyways. And Iida goes with Denki. And bring flashlights. Denki feels embarrassed that someone felt the need for him to be babysat. But Iida was pretty chill. So it's okay. 

But anyways. Remember to not use any of these images without permission. Any time I find anything that looks a little too much like mine ((unless I used pose reference stuff, which I haven't so far)) then that's like copyright infringement or whatever. So don't. That's bad. And if you do then I hope you stub your toe. 

But everyone else, stay haunted, stay boo-tiful.