Yaas

He rolled up his sleeves and brushed his curls. The cigarette between his lips now loosening it's hold. Taking out from his mouth ,he crushed it under the sole of his shoes. Raising his eyelashes at the shivering figures , he took a huff.

The cold February wind was caressing his skin but it's intensity was nothing in front of the fire that was burning in his heart.

" Ek kaam diya tha tujhe "- He grumbled rubbing his hand on his beard. " Aaj ke baad yeh shakal dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai".

"Sir maaf kar dijiye. Yeh naukri mere liye bahut jaroori hai"- The man pleaded  folding his hands . " Aage se aisa kuch nahi hoga"

Scoffing, he made his way towards the exit startling the crowd. The manager followed behind him .
As he sat in his black Audi,  the manager waited for his answer.
" Fire him from his work.  There's no forgiveness in this field "- He murmured in authoritative tone.

The dim sunlight washed over his face through the tinted windows and the air conditioning provided him cool atmosphere . But he still felt thirsty.  Taking the bottle of water from the glove,  he gulped it down . It's droplet slipping on his chest through the open buttons presenting him in his most finest avatar. 

The car stopped at it's destination.  wide leaved shrubs grew in fast numbers on both sides on artificial fountain,  the perfume of the sweetest flowers mixed in the air. It all reminded him of her . Lost in his reverie he walked towards his mansion.

Clutching his glass in his private bar ,he pressed his back on the armchair. The gold chain brushed over his skin tracing his fine collarbone. The sound of Pazeb(payal)  toyed his mouth into mirthful grin.

Pallavi- whose name meaning was young bloom was indeed the freshness that he needed in his dreadful life and he couldn't help but thank god for this small mercy despite being an atheist.  Her innocent smile and intoxicating eyes charmed him to no ends. His eyes raked over her figure. The green satin  saree made her look more gorgeous.

He needed her she knew it . Despite being the key for his happiness, she knew she was just the wife warming his bed in the nights till he gets satisfied from her beauty and body.  She dreads the day she  will be  referred as the woman of his past and wishes it would never come.

But till then a woman can dream.

" Pallavi "- He took another sip from the glass. " Tum room mein jao, main aa rha hu".

Passing through the walls decorated with rare artifacts,   he entered the familiar room.  The place which was empty and lifeless before,  it now has the fragrance of her soul, happiness and yes her most favorite the desi gulab ittar.

The fairy lights were still glowing in the room and he knew the reason too. She was too afraid of the devil called darkness so the fairy lights provided her sense of solitude in the nights. He felt the familiar warmth of Pallavi flesh as her opened his shirt  buttons. Whirling her from the behind ,he untied the strings of her blouse after that it came undone. His palms snaking around her shoulder as he made his attempt to remove the rest piece of clothing.

Raghav pushed inside of her,  thrusting away the pain both carried in their chest. His hips meeting her and the lips savoring the taut flesh of the breast.  Her nails leaving mark on every part of his skin.

"Aap khush hai na mere sath "- She murmured rustling the sheets over her

"Bahut "- He replied not wasting even a second.  " You are perfect Pallavi.  So perfect "- He kissed the skin below her left eye.

His eyes started to get shut down as result of intoxicating alcohol and tiring lovd making leaving Pallavi wondering whether he was the ruthless and cruel businessman or the emotionless and absent husband or the ever giving lover as always ......