Aaron and Levi's Issues

Ishqi POV

***********************

Once we were at the boutique, the assistants were showing us the selected dresses. All the dresses that Aaron's mother has chosen for Siera were glamorous and beautiful. I knew all of them were extremely expensive.

"Hello Mr Quin, how are you doing? Have you chosen a dress yet?" Both Aaron and I, turned around to see the manager approaching us.

"Hello, we are doing great, thank you! We haven't made our choice yet." Aaron replied. I simply smiled at the manager and continued to browse through the dresses.

I wanted something more simple and elegant for Siera but I couldn't ignore her mother-in-law's choices. 

"I would like this one but please remove the veil. Can I have a more simple one that matches the dress?" I asked the assistants.

"Yes sure, we can adjust that for you. Will you try the dress so that we can match the veil accordingly?" The manager asked me while handling me the dress.

"I'm sorry I can't do that. Just show me the veils and I'll choose one." I replied awkwardly.

"It would be better if you try it then we can also adjust the measurements. We want to make sure that the future wife of Mr Quin has the best dress from this boutique. Please can you help us with that?" The manager asked giving me his best puppy eyes. I know he doesn't want to disappoint Aaron's mother but I can't do it. 

"I'm sorry, I'm not the bride. It's my sister's dress and I can't wear her wedding dress." I explained.

"Why can't you be the bride?" I heard Aaron voice behind me. We all turned to look at him with a confused expression but he ignored everyone looks and walked towards me. I looked at him trying to understand what he is doing. 

He then took one of the veil and placed it on top of my head. I was too shock to move away. I just stood there and looked at him. He was admiring the veil on me?

"What's happening here?" I turned around towards the familiar voice and saw Levi approaching us. He came between us while slightly pushing Aaron away from me. I took the veil immediately from my head and took a deep breath. What did happen? 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Aaron snapped at Levi.

"I came to meet Ishqi." Levi answered and turned to me.
"Have you chosen a dress yet?"

"uh yeah.. umm I will take this one and the veil. Here is my sister's measurements." I handed a piece of paper to the assistant in which Siera had already precised her measurements.

"You're really not the bride? But he placed that veil on your head!. You are the bride-to-be." We overheard the manager express. There are so many superstitions when a man place a veil onto a woman's head. The famous one is that both will end up being married. 

"She is not the bride. She is Mr Quin's sister-in-law. We are sorry for the confusion." Levi answered and apologized to the manager.

"Oh, It's okay. I thought you were the bride. I'm sorry. We will make the adjustment and you can come to pick it up later today." The manager apologized to me.  

"It's okay. Thank you!" I simply replied and gave him a slight smile.

With that, Levi took my hand and rushed me out of the boutique. Before we could get outside, I felt another hand holding me in place. I look to the side to see Aaron glaring at Levi. 

"Where you think you're taking her?" Aaron asked while pulling me towards him. 

"We had plans for today but your future wife asked her to go shopping with you. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have somewhere to be." Levi answered calmly while daring Aaron to oppose this idea. I could feel the tension between the two and my hands were hurting as they were holding them tightly.

"Guys, can you leave my hands? It's hurting!" I screamed at them but they just tighten their grip more, daring each other to leave my hand. There was a silent conversation between them.

"Aaron, please let go of my hand. We are going for lunch, you can join if you want." I tried to explain and hoping that he will let go of me.

"You are taking her out for lunch? Is that a date?" Aaron snapped at Levi and me while adding more pressure to his grip on my hand.

"This is not a date! I told you that you can  join." It was my turn to snapped. How dare he assume things and hurt me? My hand was hurting! Levi was not taking out his anger on my hand but Aaron was really hurting me.