Studying together

Soobin : confusion was definitely the word you would use to describe this study session you were already struggling in math but having Soobin as a math tutor was even worse. You ended up teaching him more about math then he ended up teaching you. You were exhausted tutoring the "tutor" which did make Soobin feel bad and end up buying you some ice cream to cheer you up. You and him ended your session with a snack date eating the snacks you brought and ice cream he bought, you both started talking and realized that the only way Soobin was passing his math class was due to the power of a calculator :/ (I want that power I don't get calculators on tests)

Yeonjun : you were being tutored by Yeonjun, well you "were" but you ended up focusing really hard on trying to figure out how your essay was worse than the one you wrote last time. Yeonjun was more focused on his own homework since he had quite the pile you both pretty much ignored each other until the librarian told both of you to leave. As you both were heading out Yeonjun apologize for pretty much being to busy with his homey to help you with your essay. You didn't really care so you just said that he can make it up by tutoring you next time.

Beomgyu : you were surprised to learn that Beomgyu the class clown was also one of the smartest students in your class, even volunteering to tutor his fellow classmates. You asked him for help with your homework with he agreed to. As you both started to work on your homework you realized that Beomgyu wasn't the greatest teacher, the way he was explaining formulas was like he was reciting a speech in a Shakespeare play. You both ended up just going to an Internet cafe and await your doom when your homework would be due.

Taehyun : both you and Taehyun where academic rivals at school both fighting for the top spot Taehyun was currently 1st while you were 2nd. But you guys were only rivals in academics, you both were just very competitive when it came to your grades, but never acted rudely to each other outside of that. One day a new transfer student enters your class and takes Taehyun's spot bumping you to third and him to second. Both of your competitive personalities came out and you both agreed to have a study session after school every day until the next exam. You both helped each other in subjects that you weren't confident in and eventually you both grew closer soon Taehyun got back his spot while you were still in third behind the transfer student making Taehyun worry. But you just pout and ask him for more study sessions until the end of the year. (Wrote to much :/ sorry Taehyun is my bias)

Hueningkai : confused at every thing you say you were explaining how the math formula worked and all of the steps but you could tell everything you said went in one ear and out of the other for Hueningkai. You both continued despite the amount of times he tried to distract you with his cuteness so he wouldn't have to study anymore. But you hard work paid off, and Hueningkai didn't fail his exam...barely. Honest it was a miracle that your tutoring helped him, both you two rejoiced with a date to the local ice cream parlor together.