Idol life: first time meeting as an idol

Soobin : you weren't a newly debuted idol group, you debuted two years before txt. but regardless your popularity was still rising. Soobin was in fact a fan of your group since your debut. Buying your mech, light sticks, ablums, and even secretly attending fan events and forums about your group as well. One day your group had a collaboration with txt, which cause Soobin to become Soup-bin melting right on the spot. He would tidy up his appearance and practice what he was going to say to you. When you two met, Soobin was red enough to warrant a hospital visit. He kept on  stuttering, but you thought it was cute anyway and both of you became friends afterward despite the collaboration ending. Your group and txt's collaboration was a gameshow/interview episode on a big show, and when the interviewee ask some questions to Soobin about what he thought of you, he became a mess which made both of your fandoms scream out of cuteness!

Yeonjun : you were a newly debuted idol girl group, your popularity as the groups main dancer  made you the source of a lot of drama but you thought the drama was more hilarious than hurting. One funny and big rumor was that you were dating txt's Yeonjun, because you both seem to own similar clothes. You thought it was funny because no one thought you two just had similar styles. One day txt's manger came up to you during an award show and asked if you wanted to meet Yeonjun from txt. You said yes because this would be a opportunity to meet your senior and also a fellow main dancer. You followed the manger to a back room which a very excited Yeonjun was present. You both talked and realized that you both had similar taste in fashion , music, and even food! He than invited you to an up coming concert. Which you agreed to an unfortunately got caught by your fans.  Both yours and Yeonjun's group members teased you too for a moment, while both fandoms started more rumors. You got an earful from your manger but you didn't care since you and Yeonjun were still planning on meeting up again.

Beomgyu : you were a new soloist that debuted recently and won the hearts of many, not with your voice or dancing skills, but surprisingly with your playful personality. You would play pranks on your staff and manger which your fans would see and go "awwww" one day out of nowhere your manger said that you would be put in an show where an popular idol would interview another idol. You got ready for the interview not knowing who would interview you, when you walked out of the curtain revealing yourself to the camera and chairs, you eyes locked onto Beomgyu instantly and started laughing out of nowhere. You have been told that your laugh was infectious, but weren't told how infectious because Beomgyu and all of the staff behind the camera started laughing as well ignoring that fact the cameras were still airing, in the end the interview went smoothly and was the most viewed episode on the show as well. You and Beomgyu both realized that your matches really well and decided to hangout and plan an official collaboration with txt.

Taehyun : you were the leader and main vocalist for your girl group, and was practicing your new song, but kept on messing up on one note, so you decided to take a break and go on your phone. You stumbled across a video that was txt's Taehyun covering one of your songs, you were surprise since you didn't even know he knew you existed. You than talked to your manager to see if you could be in contact with him, and ask him for help with the note you were struggling with. Your manger gave you a thumbs up, which soon lead to many vocal sessions with txt's vocal coach and Taehyun. In the end both of you were glued to each other, and even good comments from your staff that it looked like you both were two love birds who couldn't stand being separated. Your members kept on asking questions about him and eventually started teasing you for gaining a small crush on him.

Hueningkai : you both met backstage after your performance, you were a famous soloist who was open about the fact that you were a Moa. You were quite surprised that the Hueningkai from txt also openly telling the world that he was a fan of yours as well. Backstage you both acted like teen tan girls with your high pitch dolphin like screams. The people around you turned around to see the two of you shouting and jumping in front of each other. After that interaction you both publicly announced your friend to the world causing a look of livestreams and references about each other for a life time.