Chapter Two

So, this is how it feels to be in a relationship, huh?

A fake one, to be specific.

Even though Jimin said that it's not a fake one, I still forced him to date me.

I feel so low in being desperate to be in a relationship. I even put him into something that he is not obligated to be in the first place.

So because of that, I've decided not to force him to do the things what normal and real couples are doing. Because technically speaking, we are not in love with each other.

He's too handsome to like someone like me.

And I won't expect to be liked by someone like him either.

As someone who enjoys studying and going to school, this will be the first time that I dread going there.

Not because I'm scared to face those bully bitches, but because the whole damn school knows that I'm already in a relationship. And I know that my school life won't be the same again.

Can I just graduate now? So I can move out of this place and go to city where no one knows me.

"Just one more year, Dahyun. Just one more year," I told myself as I forced myself to get up my bed and head to the shower.

After preparing, I didn't even dare to look at my phone who's been blaring with lots of messages from my schoolmates, but most of them came from my two guy bestfriends, Taehyung and Jungkook.

They are so overprotective than my real brother.

I bet they are so mad at Sana for backing up my idea of searching a boyfriend and taking random pictures of guys.

Nah, Sana can handle them.

And I have no time to deal with them for now because I need to hurry up or else I will be late for school. I don't want to ruin my perfect attendance.

I stuffed a french toast in my mouth and hurriedly get on my shoes and run at the bus stop.

When I get in the bus, all eyes are on me.

Great. I almost forgot that we are all living in the same neighborhood. As I look for a vacant seat, I can hear them whispering.

I already know what they're talking about, so I've decided to finally take my phone out, but still ignore the messages and calls and plugged my earphones and just listen to music.

We finally arrived to school and I swear the staring just keeps getting worse. Even our school guard is staring at me.

I let out a sigh and just ignore all of them and head to my locker.

As I've expected, my three bestfriends are there.

Sana is giving me a sweet smile.

Jungkook is waiting for me to explain.

And Taehyung looks worried.

"Good morning to the three of you too," I greeted them and open my locker to get my books.

"So, did he called you?" Sana asked, linking her arms at me. "I bet you two start getting to know each other," she said.

"No, I didn't even look at my phone," I honestly replied.

Jungkook groaned. "See? I told you she's gonna ignore us!" he told Taehyung who just remained quiet. Not his usual self.

"Eh? Look at your phone now. Just ignore their messages and read only Jimin's message," Sana said, earning a glare at Jungkook.