°•03•°

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆♱˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗♱⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

Is this the same emotion that coursed through the veins of my forefathers when they encountered their soulmate? Is Lucerys Velaryon the one who holds the key to Bellatrix's heart? A whirlwind of emotions engulfed her, a mixture of exhilaration and trepidation. For this would signify her ascension to the throne, with her beloved by her side as the rightful King.

The confusion of everyone else was evident as they wondered why the princess had suddenly frozen up. Rhaenyra, on the other hand, was primarily concerned for her son. She pondered whether the absence of an eye was a contributing factor. The answers to these questions remained unknown to her.

Bellatrix remained silent thereafter, her mind consumed by deep contemplation. It was her parents who took charge of the conversation, engaging in dialogue to acquaint themselves with the heir of the iron throne, as well as her sons and her husband's children.

Following the grand feast, the Slytherins were escorted to their chambers, where they could find solace and rest for the night.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

"Mother...Father, could you please share with me the moment you both realized you were soulmates? Father, I'm especially curious about how it felt for you," Bellatrix inquired, standing before her parents in their chambers while they sat on the couch.

Salazar glanced at his precious daughter, his only child, and gently smiled. "The very first time I laid eyes on your mother, she simply took my breath away. My stomach felt a certain way that words can't quite capture. My heart raced, and I thought I was going to faint," he chuckled. "But I was confused, unsure of what it all meant. So, I turned to my mother, your grandmother. She shared with me the story of our ancestors and their incredible ability to find their soulmates. It was then that I knew your mother was meant to be mine."

Andromeda smiled, reminiscing about how shy Salazar had been. "Your father was quite shy in the beginning. Your grandmother told me that he would secretly observe me from afar because he was too afraid to approach me." Bellatrix giggled at the thought, finding it hard to imagine her father as anything but confident and fearless. "Eventually, he took me to a field of spider lilies, and from that moment on, it became our special place. It was there that he finally opened up about our deep connection and proposed marriage."

Bellatrix grinned, reminiscing about her parents' beautiful love story. She was confident that her own love story would be just as magical. Andromeda and Salazar could see that she had found her soulmate in Lucerys. "Lucerys is the one, my love," Andromeda explained to her daughter. "The way you froze and the way your eyes lit up when he spoke to you, it reminded me of how your father and I felt when we first spoke to each other."

Andromeda stood up, walked towards Bellatrix, and gently held her hands. "Everything will be alright. The next time you see each other, connect and express yourselves. Show this boy how he will change your life, how he will be the one for you," she said, gazing into her daughter's mesmerizing eyes.

Bellatrix nodded,"I will mother, but for now I'm going to rest and you n father aswell. It's been a long day." She advised

Her parents agreed and they all rested for the night.....

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Lucerys, there is no need to worry. I am confident that the princess will not take any action regarding this matter.