Chapter 1: Future God

I walk around the White Empty Void aimlessly as I try and Find someone or the Exit.

'Pleas don't tell me someone Kidnapped me and Put me here'

???: We Did No such thing. I hear as I jump in surprise.

Me: Who's There? I ask as Two Large blinding lights Appear.

As the lights die down I see Two Large Beings, The first has A Pair Of Enormous Angel Wings with a Halo and in Zeus Like Clothing with his Face being covered by light.

The Next is a Large Blues Dragon Without Wings, with Two Large hands.

Me: Who are You two?

???: I am Aurelion Sol One Of The Two Strongest Beings in the Universe.

???: I am Kami The The second of The two Strongest Beings in the Universe.

Me: Okay I think I hit my Head too hard. They both just laughs.

Kami: This is No Hallucination My boy.

Me: Then That means I'm Dead, and I Died a Virgin.

Aure Sol: You're not Dead Either.

Me: So why am I Here Then?

Kami: Since we can't Directly Save Runeterra, we Ask you to do it.

Me: I would love to, but I'm Powerless.

Aure Sol: And That's Why We Will Train You In Using These. He says as He Holds out a Black and Gold Spider Scarab and a Glowing Rainbow Colored Orb With Black and White parts.

Me: so what are these?

Kami: The Spider scarab Will Grant You The Powers of a Spider.

Me: Like Spider-Man?

Kami: Yes, but it will Amplfy your Speed, Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Durability By 3000x.

Me: Cool. So what's with the Orb?

Aure Sol: Since the Beginning of Time We have been Placing Large Amounts of Magic in this Orb, Which Made The Magical Power in here Basically Infinite, But You won't get it all at once since it would Kill You instantly, But Your Body is Capable of Hold a Very Large Amount and It will Adjust to the Magic but You might wanna just relax otherwise you your muscles will start to tear badly.

Kami: We will start Training In Two Weeks, I am Going to fuse the Orb and Scarab into you, I'm warning you it's going to hurt like hell.

Aure Sol: I almost forgot Here is The Mark of the Outsider, He wanted us to give you this New Version That He spend The Rest of his Time Perfecting

Me: I can take it. I say as he Fuses the Orb and Scarab into me.

My body  feels like it on fire while Being repeatedly Dismembered and with Salt and Lemon being rubbed on each Limb.

I fall to the Ground.

Kami: You should be perfectly fine when you wake up besides small aches in your muscles. He Says as I finally black out.

A/N: I hope you-

Akali: enjoyed this-

Ahri: chapter

A/N: How the hell did you get here?

Evelynn: You have Naughty.

A/N: HELP YASUNE!

Me: That is Not my problem for a few chapter, you're on your own.

Evelynn: where do you think you're going

Me: HELP!

A/N: IF I SUFFER YOU SUFFER WITH ME TRAITOR!