Prologue

Many of you know the story of Bonnie and Clyde, right? I'm sure you do. But those who don't, let me tell you a tale, they weren't just criminals, they were celebrities, the American people cheered for them! The life back then was boring, miserable, the Great Depression, Prohibition, it was sad to say the least. But no matter. They took the road and began their own path. Their crime spread across America was legendary, people would try and follow along to see what was their next move. To the point that when they got ambushed and gun down while driving down a road, when the authorities parade them down the streets, people were taking pictures with them and taking part of their clothes as souvenirs.

What am I getting at here? Let's be honest, at the end of Roman Holiday, Roman and Neo, they are proclaimed partners in crime, they're basically Bonnie and Clyde, and Vol. 9, the way Roman is characterized by Neo, they were more than partners and we know it. How she was heart broken after his death, the lengths she went to take revenge, the way she was dead inside after having her revenge. I felt touch by Neo's loss, she was lusting revenge but when she had it, it was meaningless, and the cat took her, but then when she gets defeated and she sees team RWBY getting back together, she has another interaction with an illusion of Roman. She realize that she needs to move on, it's not easy to move on. So she did what she thought would be best. She jumped in the tree to try and find her true self.

It's a shame isn't? But that's why I'm here, I wanna make a story, where they, let's say relive their golden days. I always had a fascination for security, worked there myself and then one friend convinced me buy PayDay 3, with my back ground and logic I was complaining like hell, like, why can't I take the mask off? This is stupid! Payday 2 was better in a sense, I had a rant, and then it clicked, can I make a good Heist story by using Neo and Roman? After all, they did their own little heist robbing coffee.

So let's find out.

As the Street of Vale are busy with people. Roman is sitting on his new rebuilt apartment. He walks to the Balcony to see his favorite doughnut shop. He smiles, remembering the day he took those stupid cops by idiots.

"Wonderful days", He said whispering to himself.

But as he was reminiscing of his exploits, he felt a pull on his coat. He looked back and saw Neo. She was a little bit tired.

"You're up, good, are you feeling better?", he said as he looked at the mess of papers in his dining room.

Neo nods.

"I'm sorry Neo, normally I'm the one just doing research but this plan can't go like the coffee one, we can't repeat that again." He said concerned.

But Neo smirked. She knew the ex-hunter was not supposed to be there but Roman was still sort of fresh to Vale when that happened.

Roman looked at the doughnut shop and then at Neo.

"Want something to eat?" She nodded. So they both went down and decided to sit down and have some breakfast.

"So I figured something out, I managed to get the police timing right now, it's gonna be semi easy, cause once we enter this new stores we only gonna have around 15 minutes to get everything we want and Delta!" Said Roman.

Neo had a face that showed interest. But she took her scroll out and wrote;

"That's great, but let's talk about this back at the house"

To which he agreed.

Ever since Roman arrived, he's been stirring stuff up. That's the entire reason he moved to Vale, it was on easy mode for him.

They enjoyed a good breakfast while discussing non work related stuff. But then once everything is done they go back to the drawing board. They look what should be their next move and Roman looks at one of them. It has the picture of a fast food joint in it. There's a lot of inside information. And it can be done by a small group of people. Roman looks at Neo and smirks, he pats her head and says;