Chapter 2

"No Neo!....Look" he said tired. Looked at the watch to see it was 11:35 pm.

"You gotta be more harsh either way it, You're just raking, cause if everything goes to plan, no guard will hear you rake."

Neo nodded and started being a little bit harsh on the lock. Until she managed to finally open it. It took her 15 seconds, which is good but some people can do it faster.

She puts it back on her picking kit and we can see she has a bag of everything that's gonna part of her. Not limited but including a small can of WD-40, the picking kit, wire cutters and an another small bag.

Roman has been teaching Neo all his life secrets to infiltrate and steal from people. But this time, to a whole new level. They were Robbing a bank. Neo always loved chaos, or at least that part of Her that was Neo, the part that's still Trivia, she's a little bit nervous, not because what they're doing is wrong, but because of the expectations Roman has on her. Trivia wants to live to, since Roman believes in her, but Neo wants to do it for the fun. Two friends working for the same goal.

So she takes deep breath, and re tried it over and over and over until picking different locks felt like second nature. The WD-40 helped the pins a little. But Roman wasn't taking chances. He then started making Neo remember the pattern of the SCO hand print for the biometric scan.

Neo was already tired, but only in a couple of hours was the scoping out gonna start.

Roman decided to take a break from work and more to get Neo relax.

"It's fine, let's take a break" He then looked at Neo and offered her a drink, an energy drink to be more precise. She was a little tired but they needed to push on.

"You know, I sometimes wish I could be like you, so eager to do stuff, barely second guessing my actions, you're incredibly Neo...I mean it."

She leaned beside him, after a second, she looked at him. What now ?

"I don't know...I just want to Rob the Bank and take a break for a month or so...you know?" Neo only looked at the equipment and nodded. They both had a dream but Roman always wondered why she never wanted to be a Huntress, with her abilities, she would have been a great Huntress.

He looked at her, thinking; "if you knew how lucky I am". But i think she already knew how he felt. They both knew how they both felt about each other, they just haven't talked about it.

They can't be without one another. They work better together. He trusts her blindly and she would follow him to the end of Remnant and back.

Neo stood up and walked to the garage, Roman just watch what she wanted to do. She popped the hood of the car and looked at the motor.

"That's a twin turbo naturally aspirated inline 4 pulling north of 450 herse per" he said in a joking remark. "This baby will be your getaway vehicle once you need to GTFO"

She was amazed, looked at him intensely. Anything else?

"Yeah, brakes are huge, carbon ceramic, can hold any abuse you give it, sadly I told the crew to put a good valve to regulate the exhaust, we can't have a straight pipe, cat delete vehicle, raging like it's inde rally racing cause we will get spotted" he looked at the car. "Speaking of Rally, suspension has been adjusted, you're gonna be moving a lot of cash, we need to make it look good you know, not to call the attention of the "Coppers" while on the road" he said mockingly.

Neo laughed a little at the end. She nodded and closed the hood and looked at the second car, it wasn't that much special, cause it was the one they were gonna use that night.

Roman looked at her. " you think you're ready" to which Neo stared at him, as in implying. I was born ready dum dum.

They then got in the car. Neo was hype, she was gonna try and infiltrate the place.