Chapter 1

Neo was happy that Roman gave her the confirmation. She didn't bust her back on that miserable low wage place for nothing. Although she didn't managed to last a day.

Neo then happily moved to the couch and turned the TV on. The news were on. They were talking about the rise in crime rates.

"This is crazy! I woke this morning to a paper saying IOU on my broken window, THEY DIDNT STEAL Anything....this place is getting weirder" He shared.

Neo giggled a little and changed the Channel. She saw Roman was surely but steady trying to reinforce his plan. So she got up, she started snooping around and trying to figure out the bigger picture. But even she found weird that he only wanted to hit a couple of low stores for cash. It was good small fries but not what they were used to.

"Neo, can you go get me a bag of crystals at the warehouse? I need it for a small character I'm playing"

Neo nodded and she got in one of Roman's cars drove off. As she drove she liked seeing through the window. It was beautiful, after all, driving was one of the few things she could only do rarely. Last time she drove a car, she drugged the owner and took her place instead. A lot of stealing happened that day. She was happy, after all, she's a small beautiful Kleptomaniac. Small chaotic bundle of chaos.

Once she arrived she saw Jr's men. She kept walking and took a bag full of uncut crystals to take back.

She threw it in the back of the car and drove. She's still trying to connect the dots. But she's not aware he's trying to get money that's not his into a bank he's trying to fool. After all, Roman is not a full member just yet, and that's what they want, or Who they think Mr. Cooper is.

Once back at the house, Neo brings the bag to him only for Roman to tell him to put them by the bed. This sparked Neo a small PTSD from when her room exploded and her home was burned down. She shakes her head and gave Roman the eyebrow.

"Fine, put them somewhere else, but not here, I'm too busy" he said, but where should she put some uncut crystal?

Fast forward the next morrow. Roman is awaiting in a car for the perfect moment. Neo is just waiting to get out with him and start the small heist. Once the time came, they got out and walked to the door. Roman had a kit and pulled a lock picking tool kit. He used a standard picking hook and a tension bar.

"Ok let's go"

Neo was watching Roman, since she loved seeing him lock pick.

"Nothing on One.....two is binding.....Nice click out of three and we're in!"

As soon as he did that, he quickly turned to the door and saw an alarm. He quickly looked at it. Seeing it's an old Model Dtex. He punched it breaking some plastic and bending some metal. He grabbed the wiring before it could start going off and pulled it breaking the connection between the circuit board and the speaker.

"Silent alarm is most likely off so let's get it going."

They went to the Managers office and Roman picked the door again. This time it was easier. He just stick something in and it opened.

"Ack...Master Lock..." he said in disappointment and disgust, they entered the room and saw the two Safes. He went to the Scout Safe and cut it opened using an angle grinder on the exposed hinges and in 5 minutes they were in. They quickly took all the lien and ran to the car. They were surprised they pulled it off. It's too easy, they thought.

Once in the car, Roman turned the car on, but didn't floor it. He started driving normally and even rolled the windows down and turned the radio on. He connected his scroll and played nightcall. While he was driving we could hear the sirens so he turned it a little bit louder and kept driving casually.