Sealed Fates

As soon as he found out that the faint aura he was sensing was Mk's, his blood boiled as Mk's aura was usually as strong and as bright as his own, so to see it's so faint made all his terror disappear and be replaced by pure animalistic rage.

When the demons were just leaving the safety of the trees, Wukong felt his rage boil over, and he sped down to the beach faster than the speed of sound and left a golden trail of light behind him as he went towards the beach.

The demons are none the wiser of who they had taken and prisoner, and who was about to end their lives in the most painful way possible continued toward their boat thinking they got away with it.

(BOY WERE THEY WRONG!)

As they got to their boat, something crashed into the sand behind them, making a crator in the ground and sending the sand flying, covering them like a mist. As the misty sand began to disappear, any confidence or joy they had dropped like a stone in water and was replaced with cold, hard fear at who was in front of them.

Wukong had landed in a crouched position, so when he stood up, the demons could see his glamour was off and glowing red eyes with yellow slits peirce their very souls. The leader of the demons is now fully panicking and yelled to his subordinate, who was carrying Mk, and told him to take the boat and go as then alteast when they die their sacrifice went have been for nothing. The demon he gave the command to ran to the boat threw Mk in and then began to push the boat out to sea.

After hearing the demon give the command, Wukongs fur stood on edge as he knew that if he took too long with these demons, Mk could be long gone. He knew he could beat them easily, but with his mind soly set on the boat, he knew he wouldn't be able to focus on fighting, and that could cost him. So he pulled some strands of hair out from his head, blew on them, then golden smoke came from the stands, and when the smoke cleared, 4 identical monkeys stood in front of the original. Wukong then told 3 of them to fight the demons whilst he and the other clone went for the boat.

Once the smoke cleared and the demons saw the clones, they all began to panic but kept up the false confidence, so at least they didn't look weak to their captain or as they died.

When the Monkey King's came towards them, they blocked as many as possible, but 2 got past them and headed towards the boat. With all of them already being occupied by the 3 clones in front of them, none of them could go after the 2 that got past them. So they just tried to hold the clones in front of them off so it gave their friend a better chance of surviving.

~
#~
~

As he looked around, he could still only see darkness, and his eyes were now dry and puffy as he had stopped crying and was not just lying down on the ground wondering what was going on and where his Baba was.

Then, the darkness that once surrounded him got brighter, and the light was then so blinding that he had to close his eyes. When he opened them, there was a throbbing in his head with blurry vision, and he was also confused about what was going on and where he was.

As his eyes adjusted, he saw that he saw that there was wood surrounding him, and then whatever was below him rocked from side to side and some water splashed him in the face waking him up more. After becoming more alert, he realised he was in a boat and when he tried to move he found his arms and legs still tied along with something over his mouth stopping him from calling for help.

He then tried to wriggle out of his restraints as he was no longer being held down, and that is all he could do considering he was on a boat and he would sink like a rock if he fell into the water. After realising he was getting nowhere with his futal escape attempts, he looked up and saw a demon above him rowing the boat, but he was also staring at something with a sad and regretful expression. This genuinely confused Mk until the demon looked away from whatever they were staring at and down towards him with a fearful yet somehow angry look in their eyes.