Chapter 1-Reason

She was there standing by herself. She did not know what to do, she was holding a sharp knife (a new one) Covered whole in blood. She was there standing, and I did not know what to do, run? Call police? Or just simply stay? She was standing there with that knife. Her eyes where just like as if soul would vanish from her body, her posture was easy to read, every person could say that she is: lost, can't find an exit and that she was without any idea what to do. First let me tell you how it happened.

When Ava turned thirteen everything changed, nothing was the same, neither her communication nor friendships, everything that she had was fading away. Me and Ava have known each other from playground, she always was the explicit one in our friendship, as you may assume I was the quiet one. Everything was going smoothly, our childhood was just like a dream, but this bloody number thirteen. It changed everything. At the start of the year, we were regrouping to new classes, but I could not find her, I was looking for her with my eye all over the place while the principal was explaining how great it is to have us back at glimmore academy.

It went on like this, day after day, week after week, when I finally realised that I am not going to see her soon. So, I tried reaching out to her parent, but they would just ignore me, like I was the scum in this situation. I could not hold myself, so I ran to her house and secretly asked her little brother about her, but what I found out there was just terrifying. She had second stage cancer, after that I thanked her brother and went home quietly without any thoughts in my mind besides one" What is happening", I realise when I sat on my bed in my room that we were still some stupid kids that wanted to have fun from life, and now one of us is fighting for their life.

She survived it but her parent did not let me visit her even after her treatment, and I did not know why, did I do something wrong? After she came to school, she did not share a word with me until we were in 7th grade. (Yes, she was not talking to me for over two years). That was the time when she was staring to fall apart, one day I saw a group of kids bullying her. I tried to stop them, but I ended up beaten, and I had a lot of bruises all over my body. The social pressure that she felt on herself. It could be seen with a clear eye. At GLIMMORE ACADEMY second most prestigious middle and hight school in one. Gossips that I could have hear every single day about her and pressure from her mother, but her father was mostly easy going. you see her mother was the one harsh. Her mother was the one that did not want me to know what happened to her. Her father just wanted to survive under her hard palm hand, he was as scared as me when I saw her mother when she was talking about Ava.

And finally, that day she spoke to me without any orders from mother. She seemed angry but at the same time frustrated and I did not know why she was like that, I have not seen her like that in past, any time. She said to me with high pitch voice but quite quietly, she opened her little woman's lips with a bit of saliva between her lips, she said "Where were you this whole couple of months, where were you when I needed you the most you idiot". That hit me I was sitting in my chair but it felt like I was pounded to the ground I could not to anything but mummer, my head was overpacked with thoughts on what I should say but nothing made any bigger sense because either way it would end up the same way, I would say something that only an idiot would say and then she would slap me in my face so I said "I AM SORRY AVA PLEASE FORGIVE ME", then she stood in place without moving, like a statue

She cried, yes, she really cried (last time I saw her crying was in kindergarten when she broke her arm) she then said with the tears in her eyes, if you could look closely at the moment, you could see the glass that was breaking in her eye and at the same time she said to me with her shaking lips "y-y-you idiot I was in great pain. I was hoping you to open the doors, but it was at best my father with my brother". She with her wobbly voice said that witch I answered to "you really changed didn't you." Which in she answered to flawing into my arms just like a light object falling on a bed.

After that we talked everything through, like what was happening in our lives, but there was one topic that she was dodging and it was about her mother, but the most disgusting information I had learned that day was that upper class men were trying to rape her, which on I was so furious that I wanted to kill someone. As a matter affect, I back then knew it won't be the last time I will feel like this.

I tried and I pleased to get information from her on who did it, but she stood still to one point which was "forgive everyone", but I could not understand why someone was trying to rape her and she was talking about some stuff about forgiving, I couldn't stand it. Then suddenly I felt her hand on my shoulder I could feel it through my shirt I could feel It, the bruises on her hand they were terrifying. Fast I grabbed her and looked at it looked horrific she snaped it and said, "please do not tell anyone". I was in rage I wanted to go straight to the principal with this but then I had a thought, what if behind all of this was her mother. Immediately I shook this thought, but I still left it at the back of my head.

Then with anger and with a bit of sadness I said, "no problem, but then you need to promise me you won't ever get hurt like this any time soon". She easily agreed on my terms, but the week after I could see new wounds on her hand, I got angry but then suddenly I saw two boys walking up to her I had no idea who they were, but one thing was sure, these guys were upper class men. I hide behind door to the class. But one thing was for sure, these guys where total freaks. Their Uniform of theirs was falling off, of them they had baggy official trousers (they were black).

Then I followed them step after step and finally we were all in the p.e storage room. I was a bit disorientated, and I did not know what is happening, but I quickly realised that this room was soundproof and what I had seen next just shattered me into pieces. They did what she was talking about earlier but when I saw it with my own eye, I couldn't believe it. I was sticked to ground I couldn't move I was watching everything from aside. I was looking at it through whole time I-I-I was hopeless.