Chapter 2- Problem

Those filthy bastards done what they wanted, and I could not do a thing to spot them. They walked out from the storage like it was nothing, just like they gained another small not counting number in their score. I would rather kill these guys than try to tell this to principal because one of the boys was principal's son. After one minute Ava tried to stand up, she barely made it. I just took a glance at her walking out of this storage room, God what have I done I just let two older classmates rape my childhood fried how the F*** that has happened, what decisions in my life I made to be here and now.

Day after that happened, I tried to ask her about it and at the same time not be much suspicious. She was like always great at avoiding topics but then I tried to figure out why did she even tried. As you might guessed I learned nothing. I wanted myself in her live to help her, but what she wanted is still a mystery for me.

Next day, SHE, WAS, GONE. I rushed to her mother's office it was a middle of a day, but I knew that something was wrong, and just as I thought her mother kicked her out. And just listen to me, TO know and never forget "IF YOU WILL EVER, EVER FORGET WHO YOU BELONG TO, YOU WILL BE SPIED ON AND THEN HUNT DOWN". That is what her mother told me when I asked what happened. I should have known better I should F****** know better you freak God why, tell me F****** whyyyy you made her suffer I should be the one who were raped I should be the one that was kicked out you freaking Jesus.

I could feel my tears flawing through my face like a single river of water coming out of the sink. I felt like I was dying inside I could hear my deep thoughts; I could take that cable from charging my phone and just stick it into her throat and just look how is she dying but I wanted Ava to make the decision to kill her or to keep her alive.

Now what I am going to tell you, you might skip this is not for any person so please stay careful. So let me start.

That was the moment when her husband cut into the talk, he couldn't still realise that his wife just throws their own baby to the opened world of rapist's and gamblers, but the thing is that he was drunk.

You could see with a barely eye his knees were destroyed you could almost see bone every part of skin, muscle you could see it, around his knee's you could see bruises, like bruises of a belt. I touched the inside of his knee; I could remember thing that were forbidden for me like new unlocked memories. They were about my childhood, and I could not see it clearly but like through a fog. And then he said "please help me, please" you could see a grown adult cry in the name of his daughter his voice was just like he was waiting before execution I couldn't do anything but as fast I could I burst into tears, there was no chance for me to stop crying, and suddenly light just turned off.

I Woke up at hospital my aunt was there, just like always (she was the person that took whole care about me) I felt lost, I felt like I lost half of my memories but the half that was not needed, but I easily remembered what awful stuff Ava's mother had done to her I have not lost hope of mine I still have the unfinished deal to resolve and to tear into small pieces. My auntie- Emma, was always heart worming and kind.

But as every single person on this planet, she had her other side which she had not shown me till this day, but I know that she has one. Either way two days later Emma got me out, doctors just needed to run some quick tests. But then I realised at this point Ava could be already lost in a big city of Tokyo.