Chapter 23 - Torture

Will's POV

"Please just take me away." I finish, looking down.

"Will, what?" Mike spoke up.

"W-Why are you speaking?" I whisper, turning to look at him.

"Is that all true?" Mike frowned, looking at me.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out.

"W-Why didn't you tell me?" Mike whispered, getting up.

"I don't know.." I mutter.

"Will, why didn't you tell me?" Mike's voice became a bit more harsh.

"M-Mike I'm sorry I jus-" I tried to speak, but he cut me off.

"Will! Why wouldn't you tell me?" Mike spat, and Will began to get scared.

"Mike why are you speaking like that." I whisper, backing away from him.

"Why wouldn't you tell me!" Mike fired, and his voice began to distort.

"What the hell?" I mutter, and I stand up, backing away from him.

"Will, you should have never said that." Mike told me, his eyes turning white.

I gasp and look around for something that I can protect myself with.

I see a shard of what looks like an old vase, and pick it up discreetly.

"Will, you are going to be the one, who breaks. Everything." Mike's voice distorted, and I panicked.

I stab the shard directly in his eye and run over to the stairs. I hear a loud growl from behind me, which only makes me run faster.

I dodge all of the cracks in the stairs, running towards the front door.

I open it to see big planks of wood covering it, and I panick.

"No, no, no! For god sake!" I yell, and I run over to another door.

I open it to see Bob stood there, panting and looking back at me. He smiles, before I hear a loud growl and he gets slammed down to the ground, a demo-dog eating at his chest.

I scream and run away, searching for another exit, and I see a door.

I open it and as I step in, I fall down, landing on my back.

"Ow, shit." I groan, sitting up.

I look around, but I don't recognize where I am, it looks like the inside of a pool? Just slimy and viney.

"William. Did you forget who you killed?" Vecna's voice echoed from all around me, and I heard loud gushing.

I looked around to see the vents from the side of the pool pouring blood. It trickles over to my shoes, and I try to dodge it but the pool is filling up quite quickly.

"Do you remember Bob?" Vecna asked me in a taunting voice.

I try and find an exit, ignoring him and stepping over all of the vines.

"Do you remember all of the soldiers who you led right to me?" Vecna asked me, and I felt guilt pooling in my stomach.

"Stop! Stop it!" I beg, trying to find a ladder to get out of the pool.

"Do you remember Billy?" He asked me once again, and I began to cry.

"When I kill, I never forget." Vecna told me, and the blood stoppes pouring from the vents.

It had filled up to just above my ankles, and I was running around trying to find any way to get out.

"William. You cannot escape. It's time." He spoke, and I closed my eyes.

'Think of your favorite memory.'

I closed my eyes, and began to think.

"Will, I've been in love with you for three years."

"We wasted so much time.."

I open my eyes and see that I'm outside of Mike's house, where we got together.

"Holy shit." I whisper, looking around.

"Oh my god it actually worked!" I grin.

I walk over to the woods behind Mike's house and lean against a tree, hoping that I'll be able to hide for enough time so that everybody can kill Vecna.

short chapter because like i need to change povs and like u know 😝

{Word Count: 659}