Chapter 7

Nausea, confusion, and an ample dose of dizziness greeted Noah as he popped into existence. He had just enough time to notice the expansive grasslands before he doubled over and began dry-heaving. After a few moments, the intense waves of discomfort passed, and Noah could stand again. A familiar blue screen greeted him.

Welcome Adventurer Noah Weaver to the System Version 72.004584.014

As This Is Your First Time Using The System A Tutorial Agent Will Be Assigned To You.

Tutorial Agent Application Process Initialized.

Tutorial Agent Application Process Has Been Overridden By SYSTEM.

Tutorial Agent Role Has Been Assigned To Adventurer Ulea.

Please Stand By While The System Assigns Appropriate Statistics, Skills and Abilities.

Past Life Experience Based Statistics:
Strength – 6
Agility – 4
Constitution – 5
Vitality – 5
Intelligence – 7
Wisdom – 5
Luck – 22
Past Life Experience Based Skills:

Lucky Bastard – Converted From Foreign Skill [Child Of Fortuna]

Progenitor – Converted From Foreign Skill [Seed Of Divinity]

Lover’s Embrace – Converted From Foreign Skill [Stolen Grace]

Bonding Spirit – Converted From Foreign Skill [Bonded To Fate]

Aura Of Attraction – Converted From Foreign Skill [Attention Of The Gods]

Curse Of Perversion – Converted From Foreign Curse [Divinity’s Reprisal]

Past Life Experience Based Abilities:

Insightful Gaze – Converted From Foreign Ability [Attention To Detail]

Seductive Voice – Converted From Foreign Ability [Smooth Talker]

Empathetic Touch – Converted From Foreign Ability [Soothing Touch]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Statistics, Skills and Abilities Have Been Assigned.

Please See Status Screen For Further Information.

There Are 9 Suppressed Notifications Due To Pre-Rebirth Activity.

Displaying And Applying Suppressed Notifications Now.

Congratulations, You Have Earned The Achievement [Bonded]

The System Rewards You With 1 Free Statistic Point For Your Achievement.

Congratulations, You Have Earned The Achievement [God Breeder]

The System Rewards You With 10 Free Statistic Point For Your Achievement.

Lucky Bastard Grants You 5 Points Of Luck For This Godly Difficulty Achievement.

The Title Of “God Layer” Is Granted To You By This Achievement.

Lover’s Embrace Grants 1 Point Of Wisdom From [REDACTED] Ulea

Lover’s Embrace Grants Skill [System Console] From [REDACTED] Ulea

Lover’s Embrace Grants Ability [System Authority] From [REDACTED] Ulea

Noah was overwhelmed momentarily by all the information. He tried to puzzle out the clues to what it all meant, but after a few seconds, he simply shrugged his shoulders and admitted defeat. Coughing to his left brought him out of his confusion, and he dismissed the screen and looked towards the noise. Ulea was wiping her mouth while trying to stand up on shaky legs.
“Holy shit!” Noah exclaimed and wrapped his arms around her slender waist to support her. “I’m so sorry I wasn’t paying attention.”
“Uhhh,” Ulea moaned and leaned into him. “It’s okay. This is just my first time at, well, all this mortal stuff.”
“Are you okay?” Noah asked and regretted the question immediately. “I’m sorry, of course, your not, but are you hurt?”
“No, I’m fine,” Ulea said weakly. “Can I just rest like this for a minute?”
“Of course,” Noah said with concern, “take your time.
“Thanks.” After a few minutes, she said meekly and straightened up and gently separated herself from him.
“So,” Noah began, “What do we do now?”
“First, let me check all my screens,” Ulea said, obviously concentrating on her own system screens, “then once I have a better grasp on what’s happening, we can make a plan.”
Noah watched her face go through several emotional states, mostly anger or sorrow. Finally, Ulea let out a long sigh and turned toward him.
“Okay,” Ulea gestured at him, “we need to select our classes. Usually, when a spirit is reborn, they do not get to carry any memories from one life to the next. However, since we are both special cases, the system has opted not to insert us into new bodies.”
“So you are literally reborn? As in you come back as a baby?” Noah was a little shocked.
“Yup,” Ulea confirmed and continued, “Since we would normally choose our class at maturity, we get to do it now.”
“So, how exactly do we do that?” Noah looked at her.
“Simply think the word ‘Status,’ and your screens should appear,” Ulea instructed.
Noah thought the word ‘Status,’ and a new blue screen appeared in his vision.

Adventurer Noah Weaver
Race : Human
HP: 50/50 {Restore 5HP Per Minute While Not In Combat}
MP: 70/70  {Restore 6MP Per Minute While Not In Combat}
Base Statistics
Strength – 6
Agility – 4
Constitution – 5
Vitality – 5
Intelligence – 7
Wisdom – 6
Luck – 27