Chartier 29

Noah was taken aback by the demand. Even more so when a small woman with wings zipped up to him from behind the pedestal. Like the rest of the room, she was a light green color her tiny wings constantly flapped in a shimmering green blur. As she came up to Noah’s face, he found that she was only about a foot tall. Bright green lines traced intricate swirls across her skin. She had hair the color of spring grass, and her nipples and tiny pussy lips were dark green like a forest canopy. Even scowling at him, Noah could not help but think that she was cute. She had big green eyes, and a small nose that’s tip pointed up ever so slightly. Her lips were full and as green as her areola, and Noah had difficulty not glancing between the two in comparison.

Insightful Gaze Activated For 10mp.

Dungeon Fairy Sekie
Level 19
Race : Fairy
HP: 240/240
MP: 670/670

Your Ability Insightful Gaze Has Gained 5 Points Of Experience.

Noah felt a strange sensation when inspecting the tiny fairy. He knew as if instinctively that fairy fantasized about wrapping herself around a giant cock and nearly being drowned as cum flooded over her. He shook his head, and the feeling went away.
“Congratulations, You have cleared the dungeon.” The diminutive fairy said. “Now get out!” 
“We will not leave before claiming the core,” Glicka said flatly.
“Traitor!” Sekie spat at the goblin. “You have already caused enough damage. Allowing this man to steal your pattern from the core is outrageous!”
Noah let the two argue as his eyes were drawn to the slowly pulsating core in the middle of the room. It thrummed with dark green, and Noah saw a tiny woman inside. She looked to be scared as she cowered away from him. He couldn’t help but think of his staff, and his thought began to try and draw some conclusion.
“What are you doing!” Sekie screamed from behind him. “Get away fro….”
Her protestations were cut off as Noah realized that his hand had contacted the core. A bright pulse of pink light caused him to wince away, but his hand stayed firmly attached to the core. He tried to open his eyes, but the light was blinding. The pain began to shoot up his arm, and his skill converted half of it to a pleasurable jolt.
Noah heard three screams of pain as his mind fought to stay conscious. One came from the fairy, another from what he thought must be the core, and the third he slowly realized was coming from himself. The world seemed to vibrate, and then it seemed to tilt wildly with a sudden crash.
Noah opened his eyes to find that there was no blinding light. He tried to move his hand and was successful in the attempt, but it felt as though he was moving through thick liquid. Then, next to him, a fairy popped into existence. Her green eyes blazed with fury.
“How dare you!” she screamed at him and attempted to fly over towards him, her tiny hands balled into fists as if to punch him. However, she, too, seemed to be affected by the lethargy of the atmosphere. Her movements were slowed to the point that Noah could clearly see the four small dragonfly-like wings on her back as they struggled to beat.
“Enough, Sekie.” A voice called out, and Noah realized it had come from inside his own head. “It is done. I am unsure what this mortal has caused, but I feel the changes coursing through my core even as we speak.”
“My lady.” The fairy said with deference, and her ire seemed to deflate. “I am sorry that I did not defend you better.”
“Nonsense, Sekie.” The voice comforted the fairy, and a shape emerged directly in front of Noah. There was no doubt in Noah’s mind that it was a woman. Her swollen tits and ample hips defined her as such. She was colored the same as the fairy, a light shade of green with points of dark green that drew Noah’s eyes like a moth to a flame. He looked into her face, and a smile crossed her pouty lips.
“What changes are you bringing to my core Noah Weaver?” The woman looked deep into his eyes, her own sparkling with emerald light.
“I don’t know,” Noah responded honestly. “I have no idea what is going on.”
“That is unfortunate.” The woman’s face seemed to darken slightly.
“Is it not normal for a dungeon core to be claimed by a mortal?” Noah asked.
“Claiming is normal.” The woman said slowly. “However you are not simply claiming ownership of my core.”
“What do you mean?” Noah asked and then glanced around at the space he found himself in. It was a foggy miasma, more than a room. It felt more ethereal than physical, which just compounded his confusion. “And where are we?”
Your last question is more straightforward, so I’ll begin there.” The woman smiled at Noah. “My name is Duva, and this is my domain. I have brought you inside myself to ascertain your motivations.”
“So this isn’t a real place?” Noah asked.
“It is real enough. Think of it as a pocket dimension outside of time and space. In reality, you are still touching my core, and Sekie is still trying desperately to stop you.” Duva nodded her head at the fairy. “Now on to dungeon cores and ownership. The idea of ownership is a misnomer. It is more like stewardship. Most mortals who are in a position of claiming a dungeon simply place their hand upon the core and are prompted by the system to claim said core. After it has been claimed, the owner may influence the core on how it should grow. For example, an owner can give the dungeon monster cores to strengthen the dungeon core or allow it to spawn new monster types. What you are doing is not known to me or Sekie, my fairy.”
Noah looked at Duva and noticed the green lines that traced across her skin were beginning to change to a pink coloration. He looked over at Sekie and found the same was true for the tiny woman.
“You’re changing color,” Noah stated.
“Yes,” Duva said simply. “Dungeon cores and our bonded fairies are defined by the type of essence that our cores cultivate. Ours was nature, hence the green. I am unsure about the essence type that is currently consuming and altering us. It feels both of the System and alien to it.”
“Is it dangerous?” Noah asked with obvious concern. “Will it damage the System?”
“No.” Duva chuckled. “The System would not or maybe could not allow a power outside itself to be unmanageable. The System is larger and more powerful than you could comprehend, my little dungeon master. Prime Gods who can bring into existence entire universes on a whim bend the knee to the System’s will. But don’t mistake it for a god. It is a truth unshakable in our existence. As such, it is not swayed by the emotions of mortals or gods. It simply is as it has always been. “
“How do you know this?” Noah asked. “Aren’t you a new dungeon?”
“Just so.” Duva nodded. “But as I am part of the System, I know certain aspects of the System intrinsically. The System always seeks balance. Looking at your skills and abilities, the System is using you as a rectifying force in this world that has been doomed to decline.”
Duva shuddered as her hair, a wild and tangled mass of green, began to straighten as it was hued with pink undertones. “Whatever changes you are bringing, they are substantial and intriguing.” She blinked, and her emerald eyes changed to the color of rose quartz. Noah felt a slight brush against his shoulder and saw Sekie leaning against him. Her small breasts heaved as she struggled to stay afloat. The fairy was now nearly wholly pink. She let out a moan and looked up into Noah’s eyes. He saw lust and wanting in her eyes and was overcome with an urge to fondle the small woman.
“Are you two okay?” He asked worriedly and looked back to Duva to get the thoughts of what the fairy would feel like against his member out of his mind. But instead, he found that Duva was nearly on top of him. Her face was flushed with desire, and her lips brushed him as she expelled a heated breath that smelled of sex. Their lips melted into each other as hands began to roam across increasingly eager flesh.
As Duva caressed his back and chest, he felt smaller limbs wrap around his cock. Then, finally, Duva broke their lust-filled embrace and looked down at the fairy writhing on his stiffened rod. She got to her knees and watched in fascination as the fairy worked her hips, grinding her tiny vagina across his girth. Sekie’s small tongue flicked out, tickling the head of his shaft. Noah stared at the sight, unable to make his brain do anything but spiral uncontrollably into lust.
“Let me help you, little one,” Duva said, wrapping her hands around the fairy and plucking her from his penis. She swallowed his shaft and left it coated in saliva as she removed her mouth from him. Duva then did something that perplexed Noah as she turned the fairy around so that the tiny creature faced Noah. She then slid the little woman onto his dick, which was nearly the size of the fairy. Noah expected a horror show as his cock ripped the small woman in two. But, instead, the fairy’s vagina stretched around him as he watched in wonder. His cock slid into her only slightly past his tip, and he could see her stomach distended by the colossal intrusion.
“Feels.. so.. good..” the fairy moaned as Duva began to pump her against his cock. “So.. fucking…. big….”
The fairy’s pussy was not painfully tight like Noah expected from such a small entrance. Instead, it was snug around him. Duva forcibly began fucking his cock with the fairy’s body. He felt tingling vibrations as the fairy moaned.
Duva looked up at Noah with a smile filled with want and desire. Noah felt himself approaching the edge and held his hips steady. He did not want to hurt the fairy that he was currently being fucked with.
“She wants you to fill her with your seed Noah,” Duva said, her voice husky and almost a growl. Her flushed skin and hair showed no hints of green any longer. Her words, look, and the feeling of Sekie being pumped while the fairy moaned and screamed pushed Noah past his limits, and he began to shake as thick ropes of semen blasted forth into the fairy. Her stomach swelled with his load, and Duva pulled her off, letting the rest splash across the entire length of the fairy’s body. Duva licked the fairy’s small distended stomach, and Sekie mumbled something completely incoherent as she shook with a powerful orgasm. Duva laid the fairy gently next to her and reached out for Noah’s twitching dick. She again swallowed him entirely, her throat constricting on the head of this penis, making him gasp. After a few powerful sucks, she pulled him down by his cock on top of her. She guided him to her entrance, and Duva let out a loud moan as he pushed himself deep inside her.
“Oh shit,” Duva exclaimed as he bottomed out against her womb. “This feels amazing.”
“We are just getting started,” Noah said and smiled as he pulled his cock back. The softly glowing pink woman moaned as he languidly stroked his member in and out of her tunnel. The swirling lines that covered her flesh seemed to pulse in time with his heartbeat. He began to speed up, making Duva release a long deep moan. He bent down and sucked on one of her nearly neon pink nipples. Surprised, Noah found a thick liquid escaping the nub, coating his tongue in an unmistakable cotton candy flavor. He sucked harder as the sweet juice filled his mouth. Squeezing her other breast, and as Noah rolled the nipple, a warm wet spray hit his over his hand. He looked over and saw that Duva was lactating.
Noah had never thought about breast milk as a sexual kink. Still, he had to admit that he had already discovered far too many sexually arousing things that had escaped his attention on Earth since coming to Verona. He felt his shaft throb as he latched on to the other nipple and drank deeply.
“Oh, Gods!” Duva screamed as she squeezed around Noah’s cock in a sudden orgasm.
“Fuck, you’re going to make me cum.” Noah released her nipple and growled before kissing the now glowing pink woman.
“Give.. it to me….” Duva panted as she fought against the onset of another orgasm. “Fill me with your seed. I need your child inside me now!”
“Fuck!” Noah groaned as he exploded inside Duva’s convulsing pussy filling her with load after load of hot sperm.
He was still spurting thick spunk when he realized he was no longer inside Duva. In fact, he was dumbfounded as he saw his cum splatter against the back and wings of a small fairy as she clutched a pink sphere that was also being coated in his sticky liquid. Apparently, when he had burst, the fairy had been trying to pull his hand off the core.

Congratulations, Dungeon Core 84564C-2F Duva Successfully Claimed As Bonded Mate.

Congratulations, Dungeon Core 84564C-2F Duva Successfully Impregnated.

Lover’s Embrace Grants 1 Point Of Constitution From Dungeon Core 84564C-2F Duva.

Lover’s Embrace Grants Skill [Enhanced Cultivation] From Dungeon Core 84564C-2F Duva.

Lover’s Embrace Grants Ability [Summon Monster Girl] From Dungeon Core 84564C-2F Duva.

Congratulations, Level 19 Dungeon Fairy Sekie Successfully Claimed As Bonded Mate.

Congratulations, Level 19 Dungeon Fairy Sekie Successfully Impregnated.

Lover’s Embrace Grants 13 Points Of Intelligence From Level 19 Dungeon Fairy Sekie.

Lover’s Embrace Grants 12 Points Of Wisdom From Level 19 Dungeon Fairy Sekie.

Lover’s Embrace Grants Skill [Fairy Sight] From Level 19 Dungeon Fairy Sekie.

Lover’s Embrace Grants Ability [Sexy Illusions] From Level 19 Dungeon Fairy Sekie.

Congratulations, You Have Earned The Achievement [Dungeon Master].

The System Rewards You With 5 Free Statistic Point For Your Achievement.

Lucky Bastard Grants You 2 Points Of Luck For This Insane Difficulty Achievement.

The Title Of “Dungeon Master” Is Granted To You By This Achievement.

Congratulations, You Have Earned The Achievement [Dungeon Maker].

The System Rewards You With 10 Free Statistic Point For Your Achievement.

Lucky Bastard Grants You 5 Points Of Luck For This Godly Difficulty Achievement.

The Title Of “Dungeon Maker” Is Granted To You By This Achievement.

The Gods Of This Universe Have Noticed Your Achievements.

Smiling Upon Your Deeds The Goddess Fortuna Grants You A Boon.

The Goddess Fortuna Has Granted You 10 Points Of Luck.

As The New Owner Of The Sex Dungeon Of The Great Elvian Woods It Is Your Responsibility To Grow And Guide The Dungeon Core.

You May Now Select Between Challenge And Builder Modes When Entering This Dungeon.

Your Bond To Dungeon Core 84564c-2f Duva Grants You And Your Party A Fifty Percent Increased Experience Buff While Inside The Dungeon On Challenge Mode.

“Well, that’s new.” A familiar male voice said from Noah’s side. He whipped his head around to find Queslar the Prime standing next to him, intensely staring at the cum soaked dungeon core and fairy.
“Shit!” Noah exclaimed and jumped in surprise. “I-it’s not what it looks like!”
“So you didn’t knock up a dungeon core and its bonded fairy while at the same time breaking said bond and reforming your own bond between the two?” Queslar the Prime asked cocking an eyebrow at him.
“Well,” Noah said lamely.
“I would say you should put some pants on but seeing as often as you use that thing of yours, it might be easier to let it swing.” At this, Queslar laughed heartily.
“I, uh,” Noah fumbled for words as he tried to come up with a response. “Things happened. I tried to put some pants on, but then I fell through a hole and haven’t really gotten around to it.”
“You should see the look on your face right now.” Queslar began to laugh anew. “Anyway, I just came to tell you that you are doing a great job. Well, I also came to give you shit cause, damn man, your face is priceless right now.”