Chapter 2: A villain always dies

A villain's fate is always to die.

It's common knowledge among readers who enjoy the genre of romance. That isn't all there is but their fate is but the same.

Villains are designed as obstacles in the main characters path to of guaranteed soft grounds and gardens of blossoming roses were the two main characters (Female and male lead respectively) embrace each other, outlooking a soft sky filled with shades of orange and light pink mixing together and creating a sort of musical only they know the lyrics to. With all that set in place the main couple share their first kiss as confirmed lovers. This is the path of a mediocre and outdated idea of a happy ending.
.
.
.
.
.
They're meant to be hated.

Curel and unprovoked violence directed towards the main protagonist normally originating from jealousy or pure maliciousness born from their very existence. (As most authors describe a villain or villainess when committing an evil deed.)

But, that is through the protagonist's view. Murky and one sided to the villain. We learn little to nothing about them. Usually a writer covers their readers with a blindfold and guilds them towards the only path of the story.

We are not ones to judge however. We always fall for the simple, basic plot. A normal country girl is found to be a duke's missing daughter.

A Simple plot.

The girl ends up attracting the attention of many. Concurring their hearts with a few flowery words written by a loveless fool who thinks their underdeveloped social skills are becoming of a gods. (This is usually something the author often thinks about)

However, it would be too simple and boring without a figure to hate and be an obstacle towards one's favorite main characters. For character development ( and laziness most of the time as some can't think of something better to move their story along) enters the resentful and hated opposite of a protagonist. The villain or villainess.

A story such as this can't reach complete fulfillment without it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mad dog

Fake princess

Crazy bitch

Penelope's role fit right in.

The fake daughter of the Eckhart dukedom. A girl who begins as nothing more than an orphaned commoner girl who was fortunate enough to gain the pity of Duke Eckhart.

In every route she was destined to die in the most inhumane manners.

Getting her throat slit by the crown prince ( crazy bastard)

By her bothers other a simple mistake ( A Creepy one and a yapping small dog)

A slave( Fuck that dude)

And some other guy ( Cha Siyeon didn't bother to play his route much. The only thing she would call him is a furry.)

Did Cha Siyeon get mad over dying continuously?

Yes.

Was she raging inside while also crying over her wasted time and money which will cost her to work over time to get back?

Absolutely.

Did she plan to quit just yet?

No.

So what does she do when she gets the same old {Dead end} screen flashed at her face?

Why she throws her phone like a normal freaking person!

"How the fuck- How, why, what!?"

Cha Siyeon groaned into her musty looking pillow in frustration. She had been plastered to her phone for over an hour or so hoping for something good to happen. At least advance to another event inside the game and get a somewhat decent ending. Even running away would have been nice. But no, the game decided to be a bitch and always kill her off like nothing.

What a shitty game.

Sighing, Cha Siyeon raised her face from her pillow and reached for her phone. The back of it was warm from the little rest Cha Siyeon had allowed it to have. Staring at the bright screen showing a fallen magnate haired woman laying in her own blood, Cha Siyeon buried herself back into the hard, cheap gray blankets tiredly.

"What a cheap money grab, they didn't even show the promised character.A 100,000 Won wasted in pure disappointment."

Cha mumbled to herself. Though she said little her head was a different story.

She had learned of how unfair...yet how similar she was to the villainess. Both abused by those around them and given little thought for. Blamed over things that they had no fault over and ignored and hated because they inhaled a single fragment of air.

She hoped to achieve a good ending for herShe wasn't sure if she was doing it out of pure selfishness because she saw a part of herself in her, or simple pity…Not that she had time to think all of that fully. She had to attend classes tomorrow anyways she had no time for more.

Adjusting herself on her nasty looking pillow Cha Siyeon's eyes began to close. This happened more often than she would like recently. Her body would grow more sluggish and fatigued as the days passed she sleeping schedule (One that she barely had) Constantly changed more and more. This time it was different: a nauseating force creeped up into her body and weakened it. She had no more strength to get up from her place in bed. She felt trapped inside. Her body inactive and her head also given in.

She has a feeling this would be her last waking day in this world. Cringe she knew. But that's how it felt to her. Or she was just going bat shit crazy. Who knows, she didn't.

In her last moments she made a wish, With her eyes shutting from the phantom fatigue on her back with a sharp but motionless feeling of what would seem like her last look to her reality Cha Siyeon's lips parted, an uttered of a wish flowed out. Weak. but, only for her ears to hear.

'I wish to give that villainess a happy ending... happy...and bright'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An outsider will never truly understand a "villainess's" actions. Only those close to them can see another side. Those who stand by them in every route.

A page unwritten by the author... a look to someone as a human...

Death 23- death by the crown prince's sword.

[The character Penelope Eckhart who holds the role of Villainess has died for the 6th time by the crown prince.]

[Time has been stopped to hide the hosts system.]

Time had stopped all around. In front of her stood a blonde prince holding a pretty, pink haired girl protectively. Her round, Azul shaded eyes tainted with an inhuman twist of swirling inhumanity. She wasn't completely frozen in place. Her eyes looked back and forth around her. Analyzing everything happening before slowly rolling back into place. Staring right at a short brown haired girl covered in the blood of her friend. though she could not smile, her eyes told it all. She was thrilled to see her mischievous stranger in her story again.

[Does the host Emilia wish to restart?]

[Restart!]

Without hesitation Emilia pressed on restart.

Everything crumbled up into pixels before turning black.

[The world will rest once again for the host. Please wait patiently]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

[I'm so tired.Lol I felt bad for not updating after a long while so I decided to write just now. It's rushed so I plan to go back and fix some things.]