ye

>:)

Hg

Izuku layed on the ground bleeding and unable to speak or move. His body trembles as he fails to breathe correctly... at least they had taken the gag off of him. He laid there basicly on the verge of death until he heard walking.

He pulls himself up as that dose of adrenaline hits him. He hears the door open and his teacher was there looking worried.

"Izuku!" He rushes to izuku and Kneels down to his height. "What happened?" He asks worriedly. "I-i wasn't here when the villain attack happened and they got mad..." izuku says slowly and unsteadly.

Aizawa looked pissed "izuku, you try to clean yourself up and you don't have to come to school tomorrow" he says sternly. Izuku Nods "mom will be mad" he mutters and aizawa sighs.

"You can have extra time to finish work okay? Just take it easy" he says softly. Izuku looks greatful "thank you Mr aizawa" "no problem kid" aizawa leads him to the bed and grabs a towel and bandages.

"I'll be right here if you need me okay?" Izuku Nods "Alright call if you need anything" aizawa walks away worried for his injured student.

Izuku fixes his wounds and realized he had to do training...

Back with the L.O.V.

"FUCK... HE HUNG UP" Shiggy yelled angerly. "Boss calm down, he said he was coming" Twice says gently and trys to calm him down.

Shigarki didn't appreciate that comment but said nothing and just looked really stressed out. "Boss take a few deep breaths then we can wait and see if he shows up" Toga says sweetly.

Shigarki Nods and takes some deep breaths before standing up. "Lets go kill some heros while we wait" he suggested. Toga looks at him exitedly and smiles widely before pulling out one of her knifes.

"Go on toga" he says and Toga takes off to find some heros to murder. Dabi activates his quirk and smirks before heading to find todoroki because he knew that he had harmed izuku sexualy and since he was related to him it would be more traumatic.

Twice sprints to find some heros. And Shigarki walks mincingly to find allmight. They all were killing off hero after hero and izuku never showed up...

Eventually they angerly and sadly went back to the base to plan another attack.

The next day for some reason they couldn't open a portal into his dorm room so they gave up on that plan and opened a portal in the training grounds.

All hell broke loose and izuku was just depressed. He went out to the battle and got ready to fight. He then saw him... muscular. He was horrified and couldn't move it was bad...

He knew he couldn't fight muscular without losing control... even the sight of him made izuku want to break down.

He saw the lov fighting people and he knew this was normal but muscular wasnt... he looked at him and knew that muscular was stareing at him.

Izuku got into a defensive stance "don't worry darling~ I'm not here to hurt you.. sadly *sigh* honestly you got cuter~" muscular takes a step towards him.

The lov was pissed and tryed to call it all off but muscular just gaslit izuku and eventually izuku just collapsed from mental and physical exhaustion...

Muscular was amused but left because he thought he had broken izuku again. Izuku stares down at the grass and just became unresponsive. People were all around so the lov couldn't reach him.

Shiggy knew he would have to deal with izukus pain and fear and so he told them that he would call when it was alright to come back.

He went to izuku and grabs him causing izuku to freak out.. he immediately fought against shiggy and didn't realize he was somewhere new.

He thrashed around but this person held him in a straight jacket position and held him down. "Hey calm down, your okay"

Izuku wasn't able to comprehend this situation and just kept fighting against him... this person must have had insane patience because he continued to comfort him even though izuku thrashed around and tried to get away.

Eventually izukus body weakened and he was becoming to tired to fight back so he thrashed to the left one last time before collapsing beneath the person. "Kid, I'm sorry I had to do that. I knew you wouldn't come with me willingly"

The person very softly picked izuku up and held him. Izuku curled up into a ball and tries to figure out what was happening...