The Headbands

I walked back down to my seat and sat down. At least I know I will pass for tomorrow.

Later I will have to be put into teams, and I will be in those teams until I leave.

I would like to be able to go in Naruto's team because I know what is happening, but Hinata's team would be cool also.

The last few people went and then we had a break. I just stayed with Hinata and talked to her. She is so cool.

When we went back inside, the headbands were being put out. I put mine at the top of my forehead, and tied it under my hair.

The only person who did not get a headband was Naruto. Later, I will go and talk to him.

When we were able to leave, I went over to Naruto who was on the swing. I looked over and saw three girls talking about him, and I remember them from the anime.

I ran over to them first. "Shut up! He will become a greater ninja than all three of you put together!" I yelled.

"Oh really? How do you know that? Do you even know what he is?" One of the girls said smirking.

"Yeah I know. And I also know that he will get his headband tonight by Iruka-Sensei himself." I said, slightly laughing.

"Hmm yeah right. Listen girl, if he does get his headband tomorrow, I will apologize for everything I said. If he doesn't, you need to shut up, deal?" The girl said, putting a hand out.

"Deal." I said shaking it and smirking. Then, I walked over towards Naruto.

"Hey... Naruto... I was thinking if we could hang out after this..." I said, putting on my best smile.

He looked up at me. I could tell he had been crying because of the red in his eyes. Poor guy.

"No... I just want to go home... or to the training grounds... but I just want to be alone." He said, looking back down.

"Naruto, you have been alone most of your life. Can you please just come with me and get some ramen?" I said more loudly.

"Ramen? Ok I guess. Then I will go home, ok?" He said, standing up from the swing.

We began to walk over to his favorite ramen shop. When we got there, Naruto seemed alot happier. I knew this would help him.

We ate the ramen and it was unbelievable! Ramen tastes so much better in anime!

When we were walking to the training grounds, the evil white haired guy showed up. I don't even remember his name, that is how uncool he is.

"Naruto, can I talk to you for a second?" He said to him. "Alone." He added, looking over at me.

Naruto looked over at me. I wanted to stop him, but if I did, he would not get his headband, and that would ruin everything.

"Sure. Naruto, I will see you tomorrow! By the way, you will get your headband tonight." I said, winking.

Then, I started walking over to my house. I sat down and took a deap breath. I changed my clothes and went to sleep. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see everything.

-------------

I would like to thank Yuki_motozuwa for this awesome drawing of Kana Lilly.

Nothing much about this chapter. No I do not remember the white haired guys name and I do not care. Lol. Next chapter should be here soon. ;)