🏠; A well-deserved rest

Cover by: @Kurokuppo on twitter!

Hello! New chapter! :D

So- i Will try to make this chapter longer ok? I dont have so many ideas,so i Will try to explore some new things,like jeffrey being an ocultism etc.

There will bê a little of pizzadoc!!
(Jeffrey x Benito)

And OFC,this chapter It will focus on Benito and emi's relationship.

I Hope you enjoy It!

-Mhunfx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(👁️‍🗨️THIRD PERSON VIEW)

They are all sleeping

It was a not Very smal Room, but not Very big,the wall was Beige, It had a small closet, and a desk with a chair too. And also a bathroom of course. A normal cheep motel room

There was One double bed and one single bed,in the floor,in one way or another they could get Two thin mattresses, which anyone who slept there would have terrible pain in their backs.

In the Double bed,Jeffrey and Luis sleeped,on the single bed Diego decid to sleep in,and on the two mattresses , Benito and emi sleep there.

Luis and jeffrey fastly sleep, Diego takes some time, but he sleeps.

Benito actually finds a way to sleep.
Unlike emi, who spent hours unable to sleep,do She decided to Go to the bedroom,Unfortunately waking up benito.

(🚨 Swering)

BENITO: . . . Wtfuck?
Benito Get up and sit down. He rubs his eyes to get used to it. After that,he Saw that the The bathroom light was on.

As the mattresses were on the side/under the double bed, as Jeffrey was at the end, Benito could see that he was almost waking up,but he Just returns to sleep. The others are still sleeping.

Benito He lay down on the bed again, when he see that emi (the only person that he New that was not asleep) was coming back,he fastly closes his eyes.

He Can hear emi coming back,Also he Hears crying noises coming from her.

He really wanted to Help,But he was horrible at helping with that,so someting Empathize him. But when emi Lay down on the bed, he says something.

BENITO: So.....are you ok?
He says kind of quitely so no one could hear,only emi that was close to him(not so much ,like, a body in half of distance)

EMI: . . . No actually, why dad is fucking dead,and....lucie died for me,you are só dumb you cannot realize that?!?!

She says In a tone loud enough for everyone to hear, no one else wakes up, she is clearly upset.

BENITO: Calma down!! I AM trying to Help ! Stupid asshole!

EMI: Shut UP! You are a Stupid doctor!

BENITO: SHIII STFU YOU GONNA WAKE THE OTHERS!!