(PLATONIC) Scriptliss x Stratosfear

Suggested by; Shafty_Squire

Third person POV:
Scriptliss was minding his own buisness, walking around in town. Eventually he decided to go into the Orange cafe. He walked inside, but before he got the chance to walk to the counter to order anything, he saw a somewhat familiar face.
The two stared at eachother, until Scriptliss spoke, "Stratosfear? How are you here?" Stratosfear thought for a moment, "Hm... Why don't you sit down? It's a long story." Scriptliss shrugged and sat down across from him. "So, spill the beans.. or whatever Robloxian's say now."

Stratosfear took a deep breath, "Well, get ready;
Celesteal somehow had taken me to the sky emporium, it was a blur but I remember a tea party where Anshine was there, then the points fought Celesteal. Afterwards my symbol somehow broke, which freed me of Celesteal'a control. At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened, it was fuzzy."
Scriptless stared for a second, "Damn. I don't even know what to say to that."
The two sat in silence for a bit before Stratosfear asked, "What about you? How'd you get out of your prison?" "OH I HAVE NO IDEA." Scriptliss said. "It was really confusing, I literally just woke up in the forest one day." Stratosfear sighed, "Well, at least you got to escape right?" "Yea."
"Man.. there's a lot to catch up on." Scriptliss started speaking again. "I mean, Antagon stole the plot book, I had to defeat 1x while The Protagonist got the plot book back. Reality was erased for a bit, then it was fine again. It was very confusing."
"1x?" Stratosfear asked. "The Void God?" Scriptliss replied, "Yea, him. I'm pretty sure he mentioned you in a one off line."
"That's weird.. By the way, is the mayor-" "DON'T." Scriptliss cut him off. "We don't talk about that." "Oh. Okay."
"So do you have any plans later?" Stratosfear asked. "I don't have any so if you wanna hangout sometime maybe we could." "Yea! I'd like that. We could finally catch up some more." Scriptliss replied.
"It's a date then! Not the romantic kind." "I know."

(IM SORRY THAT IT WAS SHORT IM WRITING SMTH ELSE..)