I think this'll be interesting...

Ok: so I had this idea, for a big art collab. I don't know how many people, but we may be able to do this if we try.

Each person joining will create a character, with distinct personality and make a non-shade drawing or ref.

We'll create some sort of order of turns, for each person after another.

Now, this is the fun part.

What if we tried to make a story building off each other's random art? One person makes a scene, then the next person has to add in or use someone else's or their own character to continue the "plot" of the drawings. Wouldn't that be fun? I don't think anyone would join this, but hey, why not?

 Wouldn't that be fun? I don't think anyone would join this, but hey, why not?

My character is named Celcia. She is very colorful, as you can see, and is 6 foot even. Celcia is very playful and fun, usually excited about almost everything and is very extroverted. She'll take any chance she has to make a friend and makes sure everyone is included. She is a perfectionist, and gets stressed when things aren't right. She also is deathly scared of spiders for R E A S O N S.One more thing, Celcia has a... secret. What that secret is will be for me and (if anyone joins) whoever joins to decide. And that's Celcia! Please try tagging other artists you think may be interested, but also you never have to do it if you don't want. 

And that's it!

Hope you liked it!

Would anyone be in interested?