So what about a bit of Who's in control?

(Basically all of Who's in control thrown into this chapter, plus two extra additions)

*the hologram screen opens up, the colors dulled to shades of purple as you see someone come into frame*

"Ana..."

A girl with a uniform and dark long hair, strange wings and a glowing pen in her hand walks in, sitting down next to Ana crying in the corner.

"What."

Ana tried to act like she was annoyed, but Ceresa looked at her concerningly.

"You need to do something..."

"I don't need to do anything."

"Ana, you need to accept she's gone."

"CERESA, HOW DO I ACCEPT SHE'S GONE WHEN I KNOW AT WAS MY FAULT. I should've saved her, I could've done something..."

Ceresa tried to lean in towards Ana and put her arm around her, but she pushed Ceresa away.

"It wasn't your fault. You saw the strings."

"And how do you think those strings got there? She had to have made a deal. Just, go away."

Ceresa sighed, and walked away slowly, stopping and looking back before she left the tent.

"Whatever you say. Just know the war is waiting for you."

Ana curled up on the ground, crying. She looked hopeless, after all.

She had lost her best friend. The one she had put aside, the one she knew she had neglected.

Why else would Spare had made a deal with the devil?

Ana was tangled in her own strings, but she still held them tight. She couldn't get through without being a bit cautious of her puppets.

"Arncha... she'll pay."

*the screen goes off, the recording stopped*

*The tape started to play. How did it get here ag-*

"You know, you've turned out to be Just. Like. Me. I'd say it's an improvement, Ana!"

"Shut up. I'm nothing like you, you fucking traitor. I'll never be like you."

"Oh, sweetie. You already are."

*sounds of glass breaking can be heard*

"What did you just do?"

A hint of fear creeped into the voice.

"I broke your fucking glass."

*loud footsteps seem to walk across a room if sorts*

"Would you like to make a de-"

"NO MORE OR YOUR FUCKING DEALS. That is how you kill and control, and I know that, Arncha. I'm not a stupid little girl anymore."

"Wow. You sound even more like me now. Anyways, I've got to run."