☁️Honeymoon<3 (Ranpoe)

The top art belongs to 🍂coco on twt or X
This is for @AphiosEy

The top art belongs to 🍂coco on twt or X This is for @AphiosEy

This is a part 2 to "☁️Cupcakes! (Ranpoe)"
Be gay and enjoy
—-

Ranpo and Poe had gone to Poe's hometown to get married and now they were in the city of Richmond, Virginia. Poe's adoptive parents wished them well on their honeymoon, but Ranpo and Poe had no idea where to start; Ranpo was amazed by everything, he had never been to America before this and he was a-static! He was darting from left to right. But eventually they settled for a small hotel above Court-House Tavern and enjoyed a night of bliss together.

The next morning Ranpo woke up to an empty bed and looked around for his writer husband, he found him at the small desk writing. "Edddd, come back to bed!" He whined to which the other man turned around in the squeaky rolling chair. He sighed "alright... I'm coming" Ranpo was just about to jump up and down on the bed, but stopped himself. When the writer walked to the twin bed Ranpo grabbed him and pushed him to the bed leaving kisses all over his face. "You're so sweet to your husband, Ed!" Poe let out a laugh "you're too kind Ranpo dear"

-
Ran out of ideas, y'all and hope you liked it I'm going to bed it is 2:25 am rn so- goodnight.