chapter 47 (cousins' bonding)

YOUSEF's POV

We find ourselves at Xandra's Sanctuary, accompanied by our children, Yousaf and Saffi, and joined by Laydee, Haydee's twin, along with Enchong, her husband, and their four children.

The kids are thoroughly enjoying the wonders of the World of Fun.

"The Ferris wheel was thrilling!" Yousaf exclaims.

"I was a bit scared; I'm afraid of heights," Saffi admits.

"Oh, sorry, Saffi. We shouldn't have gone on the Ferris wheel," says Cousin 1.

"No problem, cousin. I need to conquer my fears, right? And I did!" Saffi bravely responds.

"Are you not riding the roller coaster anymore, Saf?" asks Cousin 2.

"I will ride, cousin. I want to scream my heart out with all of you!" Saffi declares.

"You'll be our partner, Kuya!" Saffi adds.

"Yousaf, you're okay joining us, right?" asks Cousin 3.

"Of course!"

While they enjoy the rides, we, the adults, act as lookouts.

"Daddy, I want to ride the roller coaster with you again!" Saffi requests.

"Sure, tell your Mommy and Aunt Laydee and Uncle Enchong to join us," I suggest.

"Yes! Yes! This is fun!" Yousaf exclaims.

We all ride the roller coaster - I'm with Saffi, Yousaf is with Haydee, and Enchong is with his daughters. Laydee rides with their two sons, while the other one enjoys the ride alone.

After the thrilling adventures, we gather for a sumptuous dinner at Xandra's Sanctuary's floating cottage, where scented candles create a romantic ambiance. The cousins happily share stories.

"I wish we could all go to Disneyland together next time," Saffi expresses.

"Yeah, we'd have a blast," Yousaf agrees.

"Pray for good health, and next year, we'll plan a trip to Disneyland," I promise.

"Is that a promise, Daddy?" Saffi asks.

"Has Daddy ever not fulfilled his words?" Yousaf confidently states.

"I can't wait for that day!" Saffi adds.

"Wow, I'm excited too, Uncle Yousef," says Cousin 1.

"Is there snow in Disneyland?" Saffi wonders.

"It depends on the location, but Disney has a magical way of creating snow even in warm weather. They use a special machine that turns soap into fluffy snowflakes," I explain.

"That's amazing! We'll chase those snowflakes when we go there, right, cousin?" Saffi asks.

"We'll do everything there," Yousaf assures.

The next morning, Haydee and Laydee treat themselves to a spa day for some well-deserved pampering.

HAYDEE's POV

"This is too much, sister..." Laydee remarks.

"Why? You deserve more than these," I reply.

Laydee and I lie side by side in a jacuzzi.

"We already have our business in exchange for my kidney, which I am willing to give for free," she says.