Piranhas

Star Saviour glanced around the emporium, his father was nowhere to be seen. He shrugs and heads over to the next area, letting the conveyor belt take him to the next room. To his surprise, Cyalm is there.

"Star Saviour! I see you've gotten Shallare's symbol."

"I sure have, Dad. But does anyone even know you have a son?"

"No- I was too busy to inform them of all this time. It gets busy in the library, and how would you have gotten such a wonderful childhood if I was absent all the time?"

"Fair. Also, this is a nice place."

"Thanks, this room we're standing in is actually my favorite room."

"I can see why, though it could use some robotic life don't you th-"

"Bully bots aren't ideal in a place like this, there's not much going on for them and for piranha bots, why would you force them to swim in these waters and not somewhere like a proper aquarium or somewhere natural?"

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"Hm. Taken an interest in those bully bots?"

"They're cute, though they look oddly organic. Are they man-made?"

"There are ones made by other points like Shallare and Mino, but the majority seems to naturally exist. It's unknown why, but I don't want to think too hard about their origins."

"Pfft. Yeah, we'd be quite nosy about it, hm?"

"Well, anyways, you should head to Cavern Club. Best not to keep Signol waiting."

He nodded to Cyalm before running off to Cavern Club. The saviour looked around in awe, the atmosphere was calm and chill while jazz music played, though he seemed to be at the start of the place, the rest of the caverns still out of view. He would carefully jump over platforms, slowly reaching the main area to which had various tables and chairs as well as decorations and instruments of sorts. A point sat by one of the tables, tuning their guitar as the saviour approached.

"Hey...?"

"Hm? Oh! You must be that Star Saviour Cyalm speaks of earlier, right?"

"That's right, I suppose."

"You don't sound so confident. Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, I mean was I supposed to be hyped about what I'm doing right now?"

What, afraid of not being able to fulfill the role?"

"Not really."

"Then keep your spirits up! It's going to be fine. It's just the start, Saviour."

"Are there any bully bots here?"

"Well there's piranha bots in the aquariums."

"And do I need to go to those aquariums for stars?"

"Yeah?"

"That's not safe..."

"For a human anyway, I can tell you're not human."

"Right.. I should go get stars now."

Signol nods and lets the Saviour proceed, he carefully steps on the platforms, exploring the caverns. Star Saviour would be intrigued by the instruments and decorations of the place, eventually finding himself in a vip area.

"That's a big record player, can I get up there without falling?"

He takes a leap, letting himself spin on the record player just a bit before sprinting towards the other side. He goes to grab a star then glances over the aquarium.