Opportunity

Beep! Beep! Bee- Xernil turns off his alarm clock and lays comfortably on his bed once more. He lay there for minutes until he felt someone shaking him gently, hearing the familiar voice of his father, yet there was panic in his tone.

"Xernil! Wake up, it's important!"

"Wh... What?" Xernil groggily sat up from his bed, rubbing his eyes and glancing towards Claud. "Is there something wrong, Dad? Why aren't you at the library right no-"

"I was going to be! But then I ran into danger- their name is Celesteal and they were like Stratosfear!"

"Did they stole our stars?!"

"No! But I can sense something sinister from them, they want to do atrocious things to Everi... So I had to lock them behind a sort of prison behind a large door, but, I know it's not strong enough to keep them there forever! I don't... I don't think I can face that alone..."

"Don't you have friends that are also celestials?"

"Yes, but it wouldn't be enough so I'll need everyone I can get, including you."

"Me? I don't even have any magic!"

"Magic, no, but you have the body of a celestial. You can handle attacks a robloxian wouldn't. And don't worry, I have something as compensation."

"And that is-?"

"That... I can't tell you right now. However, I cannot let you just go there and fight Celesteal, I need you to go through a sort of training. And in the same time, you can meet and befriend the others!"

"How do I do both of those, are they going to train me?"

"Sort of! I was thinking you'd go visit their world, gather stars according to what they need of you and... Obtain their symbols. These symbols give you a slight boost in power the more you gather and you will receive a shooting star, this will be your weapon."

"Cool! When do I get the shooting star?"

"Once you face off one of the three points who will challenge you in a fight for their symbols, they will introduce you to it and how to wield it."

Xernil nods.

"I suppose I'll give you a moment to change clothes, you don't want to be facing the equivalence of a God in your pajamas don't you?"

"It's not a bad idea having that 'woke up like this look' while fighting a God so-"

"Please just change clothes."

"Okay, okay!" Xernil got up from his bed, walking over to his closet as Claud exits the room. He'd change toa fresh set of clothing, then wearing a cloak before heading out of the room.

"Really? A cloak?"

"What? What's wrong with it?"

"Do you know how capes can be a hindrance to things?"

"I know, but it's for the aesthetic!"

"I- Whatever. Come with me, but there's one thing you should know." Claud says as he shifted to his point form, his body had a gradient of white to blue and a six pointed star where his face would be.

"Yeah...?"

"Don't call me Claud, call me Cyalm. It may confuse my friends."

"But can I call you Dad?"

"Of course, why would I keep secret that the second coming of Star Saviour is my very own beloved son?" Cyalm would smile at Xernil, who seems amused.

"We should definitely go now, Dad."