Chapter 1: Where's Luke?

ZANDERS POV:
-alarm song of "Never gonna give you up"-

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHO DID THIS?" I say, no reply...
I don't want to get off my bed but I want to know who did this, what a great way to start the morning!

I quickly turn the alarm off and check my notifications, and I see... 5 missed calls from Luke, at 3 am... I wonder if he's alright.
I text him.

-TEXTS-

3:42 AM
-missed call-
Luke: Zander answer, NOW
-missed call-
Luke: Zander it's urgent
-missed call-
-missed call-
-missed call-

7:32 AM

Zander: Luke? What happened?
-missed call-
Zander: Hello??? Luke!!
-missed call-
-missed call-

Why isn't Luke replying? He normally replies everyday as soon as I text him! Oh well, I'll see him in school, he can tell me his urgent thing there.
I quickly let out a big sigh and get up and start making my bed and brushing my teeth

-5 minutes later-

Wait why is there a knife on the kitchen on the kitchen counter with honey? I told Bethany to not touch them! I bet it was Bethany that rickrolled me aswell...

I start making my breakfast which is waffles with honey and coffee and start to eat it while I scroll on gachatok and see all of Jake's Cocky posts thinking he looks so hot.

"Morning!" Hailey says with a big smile on her face.

"Damn Hailey, why you smiling so bad? You normally don't even look at me! Wait did you talk to J-"
"Uhh- well I just know today is gonna be a great day!" Hailey exclaims looking nervous (hoping Zander wouldn't know that Jake talked to her today because of how overprotective he is)

"Ok.." I say suspiciously, "I got rickrolled by my own alarm today,any ideas WHY?" Zander yells angrily
"Uhh... No? Not at all!" Hailey says but Zander still feels suspicious, he looks at the hallway to see a messy purple hair hiding from the stairs.

"Bethany?" I call Bethany suspiciously, "was it YOU?"

"I- I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Bethany says sounding like she's about to laugh but she's nervous

"..ok then" I say suspiciously, I planned on doing the same thing to Bethany next morning with my alarm for payback.

As I went to shower and got my clothes ready I checked me and Luke's dms but he still didn't reply, maybe he's sick...
So then after I finished with everything and got ready I was waiting for Hailey..

"HAILEY HURRY UP!" I yell at her
"I'm just putting mascara on!" says Hailey sounding annoyed with a calm voice somehow.
"WELL THAT REALLY ISNT NECESSARY!" I yell sounding more annoyed but a little bit childish..
Time was still going..
"HAILEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?!" I still continue with the attitude
"SORRY LUKE TEXTED ME." She says.

Luke texted her?.. but what about me? He normally texts me... But today he just texted Hailey and ignored me...

I stay silent for a while.

"OK! FINE! IM READY NOW." Hailey sighs

Hailey walks with a big smile on her face but we could say the opposite for me
".."
"Zander? What's wrong?"
"..."
"ZANDER!"
"LUK- WHAT?!"
"..."
"Okay I'm sorry, but what did Luke text you?"
"...that's none of YOUR business."
"Aw come on it's not like he told you that he's gonna date you."
"Ew Zander, what the hell??"
Hailey says but doesn't mention that I'm Luke's boyfriend, so I feel suspicious.
"...let's just walk to school, Hailey"
"Ok."
"Wait, shouldn't we get Luke first..?"
"Oh.. he went earlier"
"I'm going to his house to check."
"No Zander he said he's not gonna wait today he already walked to school!"
I didn't listen, I stormed off to his house.

"I love you too Luke!"

What? Who's that? Their voice seems familiar! But I can't see them.
I start walking closer and I see a dark bluish hair, no no. It can't be.

"STACY?!" I accidentally yelled out loud than in my thoughts.

I see Stacy turn to look at me and give me the most evil smile, And I see Luke look guilty to see me.

I run away and cry
"WAIT ZANDER I-" Luke yells sounding guilty
"LUKE! YOU DONT WANT ME TO REPEAT WHAT I WILL DO AGAIN, DO YOU?"

HAILEYS POV:

I see Zander running and when he got more closer I could see him crying, I quickly ran and hugged him.

"What happened?!" I sound so scared

he yells a bunch of gibberish

"I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOURE SAYING!"

Zander pushed me away lightly. "ITS LUKE.. H-HE CHEATED ON ME!"

"WHAT?!" I say sounding half mad half sad
"THERE'S NO WAY HE JUST 'CHEATED' ON YOU THERE MUST BE SOME REASON, RIGHT?!"

"I.. don't.. know.. anymore.." Zander says slowly I could hear the heartbreak and sadness in his voice

"You can just not go to school if you would rather stay home and have time for yourself..?" I suggest

"No! I'm going..." Zander says sounding mad

"If you say so" I say..