Chapter 2: Trying to not think about him

LUKE'S POV:
I can't believe Stacy! This is all her goddamn fault! She blackmailed me into dating her or else she's gonna kill Zander... But how would she kill him anyway, god I'm so stupid I should've told her to kill Zander to see her fake murder.

Now I can't talk to Zander anymore... She deleted him from my contacts.. why did she do this to me so late at 3 am though..? She could've waited a bit so Zander can wake up and actually pick up my call and ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND.

Well, there still must be some way to get him back but I don't know what... Stacy will be with me the whole time.. she even dmed Hailey, I don't know what but she said I'm not allowed to open, read or text in my dms unless it's my parents, but I can't tell them anything about HER.

There's only one thing she missed which was when I go to the bathroom, she didn't say I can't use my phone so I'll probably try texting Hailey and deleting the message after.

"Luke! Can we walk to school holding hands?" She tries to act cute but this is just bullshit

"Sure." I say because I don't want her to get mad and anything to go even worse.

She held my hand and started walking to school with me, damn her hands feel so sticky and sweaty, does this girl wash her hands? I think not!

When we reached school she tried to look for Zander and pulled me in for a kiss, it felt so awkward and annoying but Zander clearly felt pissed and heartbroken, god I fucking hate Stacy.

Zander tries to approach me and Stacy but he gives up

"Aren't we such a cute couple?~" Stacy yells out loud so everyone can hear it, shit, it's gonna become a gossip.

How will I win Zander's trust back? He's never gonna forgive me... I feel so awful!

OH NO, SHIT, FUCK NO PEOPLE ARE ALREADY LOOKING AND GOSSIPING