Forty-Eight

She sat in her window before she went to bed. She blew out hot breaths on the glass, and watched it fog up. She drew hearts and smiley faces. She couldn't draw anything else anyway. Suddenly, her window rattled. She looked outside. It wasn't raining or storming. She furrowed her brow, puzzled. She looked out at the sky. Suddenly a pebble hit the window by her face. She pulled back startled. She opened the window and looked down. It was Suga. She smiled and waved. He pointed to himself then at her. She laughed softly and nodded. She pulled back and waited for him. He began to step through the window.

"Boo!" She lunged. He jerked his head back losing his balance. She froze with panic, before he caught himself on the window pane, rattling it loudly.

"Shh!" She chided. He stepped into her room.

"You nearly killed me!" He whispered loudly.

"Shh!" She whispered again.

"I could have died! Do you know how dangerous that-" He was too loud. She cut him off with a quick kiss.

"I'm sorry." She looped her arms around his neck and swayed sweetly. He groaned.

"It's okay." He kissed her sloppily. She smiled and pulled him down onto the bed.

Their legs were tangled together, and they laid sideways on the bed. They were facing eachother, and Suga played with her hair. He tucked it behind her ear. Then he untucked it and twirled it around his finger. Then he ran his hands through her hair. Then he used it to tickle her face.

"Stop it." She laughed, and he would re-tuck it behind her ear.

"Your hair is so soft." He murmured. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Yours is soft too." She whispered. Suga's phone rang. He answered it quickly, and sat up.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Jin. What's up?" Suga whispered.

"Put it on speaker." She murmured. He nodded.

"I'm gonna put you on speaker. I'm with Nari."

"Perfect!" She heard Jin's voice.

"Hey." She greeted him.

"Okay so I'm on this date with Misook right? And so we were watching a drive in movie which is pretty romantic, and I went to put my arm around her and she moved away so I got all sad, then I realized I had my hand on her boob! I don't know what to do cuz she just left saying she needed to use the bathroom!" The words tumbled from Jin's mouth frantically. She and Suga covered their mouths and laughed hysterically.

"Guys I'm serious!" Jin whined.

"First of all, that is the funniest f**k up I have ever heard." Suga giggled.

"Secondly, a drive in movie isn't romantic, it's a hook up spot!" She laughed.

"S**t!" Jin yelled anxiously.

"I hope she doesn't think I'm just trying to hook up! I really like her!" Jin was so upset.

"Bruh. I can't...that is so...oh my god." Suga went into a spastic fit of laughter. She laughed again, and her phone dinged. It was Misook.

"Misook just texted me." She told Jin.

"What she say? Ow!" Jin exclaimed. Suga started laughing even harder. She read the text.

"Misook told me about the boob thing, and asked if I thought it was a hook-up. She also says she's really worried because she really likes you." She informed him.

"Really she does?" Jin sounded like a kid at Christmas. She laughed.

"Yeah. I'm going to tell her what you said okay?" She smiled and typed away.

"Okay." Jin agreed nervously. Suga was still laughing.

"You put your hand on her boob!" Suga laughed breathlessly.

"Yes that has been established! Now shut up!" Jin yelled. She sent the message and Misook replied instantly.

"Really? He likes me?" She asked.

"Yeah he does." She laughed as she replied.

"I fixed it!" She sung out to Jin.

"Thank god!" Jin exclaimed.

"Kay, bye!" She hung up, and shushed Suga.

"My mom will hear." She whispered gleefully.

"Why so happy about it?" He asked and kissed her cheek.

"Because Jin put his hand on Misook's boob." She leaned her forehead against his and they laughed softly in unison. He wrapped his arms around her and she buried her face in his neck. They fell down onto the bed. Suga kicked the covers over the both of them and sighed contentedly.

"Good night." She mumbled.

"I don't like good night, because it means the day is over. Let's say..." He bit his lip and thought.

"How about we say...let's sleep?" She suggested. He shook his head.

"It's not magical enough." He chided. She laughed.

"How about 'don't touch my boob'?" He smiled. She laughed and nodded.

"Don't touch my boob." She sighed and snuggled closer to him.

"Don't touch my boob." He chuckled and closed his eyes. She smiled as she drifted off.

This is nice.