Chapter 10

The brothers had finally decided to attack everyone, after they realized that their plan of getting Elena alone wasn't working. "Well hello Elena, we see you have been very naughty lately." Damon says smirking at her. Elena rolled her eyes at him, "Shut the fuck up Damon, you guys do NOT own me at all." Elena spat back angrily.

Both of the brothers were suprise by Elena outbursts. "Someone has grown a backbone since she has been gone." Stefan replied back as he vampire speed up to her which she moved out the way. Klaus had then came up from behind and removed his daylight ring, Elijah and Kol did the same with Damon. They then put the brothers inside the sun, Alaric and Jeremy shot at them which weakned them.

Kai being a sociopath, knew how to punish them in the best way possible with the help of Klaus and Kol. Elena told them to do whatever they want to do because she doesn't fucking care at all. She would have help the 3 guys torture the brothers but knowing them (the brothers), they would have enjoyed it and even tried to get under her skin, so instead she watch them torture.

They had decided to kills the brothers soon, so that they wouldn't have time to escape. Now everyone is all better, finally happy that they don't have to worry about Elena getting hurt anymore as well as Hope too. Alaric told them that he would build a school soon but he didn't know where, he first was going to build it at the Salvatores house but then realized that Elena might not like the memories.

However, Elena didn't care at all, she wants him to re-build the Salvatores house and turned it into a boarding school. Elena wants it to be new memories there, she want it to be for better children. Alaric had asked them who wants to be teachers there, which Kol, Marcel, Vincent and Carlione all immediately volunteers for it. "Kol, you shouldn't teach at all." Rebekah jokingly teases because she knows how Kol get.

Kol playfully rolled his eyes at her, "Well actually I will be the best for 3 reasons. 1) I was taught by Bonnie best ancestor, Aynna, how to control my powers and a lot of spells too. With the help of Bonnie, me and her can teach the witches or anyone with magic. 2)I'm a vampire, with my past I can teach them what not to do. And lastly 3) I'm just an awesome person." He replied back to her and everyone too.

They all just stared at him in shocked, however he did make some vailds point. "Wow, um ok well then Kol being there isn't and won't be a problem." Alaric says laughing a little while still in shocked. "Ok, why don't all the mikaelson teaches, every now & then if you guys want to." Carlione jokes which the mikaelson all agree to.

Since they're the originals, what better than them explaining/teaching their history with the students. They teach the students control and not to let their inner beasts take control over them, learn how to be different then their ancestors. "I'm ok with it, that doesn't sound bad." Elijah replied back as well as the others too.

~Time Skip~

It has been a year since everything had happened, the Salvatores Brothers are officially dead. They had even burned their bodies, not even bothering to do anything with it. Alaric has been building the school, with the help of everyone as well.

Klaus and Elena had officially became boyfriend and girlfriend, which everyone was happy for. Rebekah is still planning their wedding, although Bonnie and Kai are marry first. She don't care, along as she get to plan a wedding. Bonnie has made Elena the main of honor and the rest of the woman are bridesmaids with Carlione being the head one, standing behind Elena.

Since Kai doesn't have any friends, he decided to make Kol his best man since they're both sociopath. He made Klaus his head groomsmen standing behind Kol. None of guys didn't mind it because well obviously they all aren't close with Kai, well now they are but not before.

Both Kai and Bonnie hasn't exactly set a date yet but they're planning on it soon, so that everyone can get prepare for them. Klaus and Elena has been talking about their futures with each other and what do they see. "Klaus, do you think you would another child with me?" Elena asked, she has been thinking about for a while now but never knew how to ask.

Klaus had thought about it a while too, but just like Elena he didn't how to bring it up. "I has been thinking about it for a while. I love Hope with all my heart and glad I made her with Hayley. However, I want to make with love you and have children with you too." He finally replied back to her. Elena smiles at him widely, she was so happy to hear this.

She started kissing him and he immediately responded back. They started making out more passionate aggressively too, Klaus turn her over so that he can be on top her. "Klaus, I'm ready now." She whisper out seductive. Klaus smirked at her and immediately took off both of their clothes.

An hour later, they were now finished now. "Wow, that was absolutely amazing. I can get use to this." Elena moan out, as she starts to cuddle with him. Klaus wanted to go another round but he had to remember that Elena is still human right now. Plus, since they have their own place now, they can go out anytime they want to.

Klaus had let Hayley, Hope and Elijah keep the Manson since everyone else had move out already. He knew that Hayley and Elijah would have to spend money more on Hope and themselves, so since he has the most money because he lived longer than them due to him daggering them. It was only the right thing to do and give his big brother the Manson.