chapter one

"Jamey!!"
Ive been calling for my best friend from the bathroom door for about twenty minutes.
"Hurry up!!! We gotta hurry!!"
He finally walked out looking really pale.
"Hey, you okay bud?"
He whispers something.
"What? I cant heeeeear youuuu!!"
He screamed at me.
"Im okay dammit!! Lets just go already."
I looked at my feet and frowned in sadness.
"I was just trying to cheer you up..."
"I-im sorry Margo...i-i didnt mean it like that."
"Lets just go."
We got into his moms car and went to my house. Once we got to my house we went in my room and he changed for the basketball game.
"Whoo!!! Go Braves!!!" I screamed.
I went into my closet and shut the door while i changed into my uniform. Once i came out he looked so dorky in those baggy shorts and red matching converse.
"Dork..." i whisperd as i walked over to get my purse. He still looked really pale and drained.
"Jamey...whats up with you lately?"
"Promise you won't tell."
"Of course i promise. Youre my best friend."
"My girlfriend...shes cheating."
"Jessica?? No way!!"
"I saw her rubbing Cole and kissing his neck at lunch."
"Where was she rubbing?"
"Where do you think..."
That kinda answered my question. I cant belive her. Ive known her for 2 years. I let my gaurd down and let her date my best friend! I cant belive her. Oh my God... i walked outta my room waiting for him to follow.
"C'mon you dork."
He walked out of my room kinda limping. I hope hes okay.

Once we got to the basketball game i started to stretch, getting ready to cheer my ass off. And i looked across the gym watching Jamey practice free throws.
Why would she do that to him? Hes amazing, a total catch! Whats wrong with her!?!
I stopped zoning out once i heard the game buzzer.
The cheer squad and i gatherd in a circle.
"THREE!!! TWO!!! ONE!!! GO BRAVES!!!!"